What Are You Reading Right now?

The book isn't written in ASL syntax, but I guess it could be another reason to like King. :)

And now I am reading Inside Deaf Culture by Padden and Humphries.

Great one you are reading there, Bott. I expect all sorts of contributions from you in the Culture threads.:lol:

I got tired of Stephen King long time ago.

I just finished Super Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
Starting to read In the Wake of a Dream by Lisa M. Hopper. It is about how she started the World Care.

I'll have to look for that one. Sounds very interesting.

Great one you are reading there, Bott. I expect all sorts of contributions from you in the Culture threads.:lol:

I am really reading it for my granddaughter to try to keep up with how things have changed since I was a kid.

She starts with the area education agency next week.

I am reading Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich. It is hilariously funny.

I'll wait to hear from you!

Must admit the book's an interesting read. It helped clear up some misinformation I have heard about during the campaign.

Learned that she and I am from different world literally. Some of the politics I can agree with but she's pro life whereas I'm pro choices.

I just think she goes rah rah a bit too much. Such as 'I'm be proud to be American', rah rah. 'America is great', rah rah.......................

Have to say that I don't think America is great, lol.

Also I learned that politics in US is very, very dirty and ruthless. Families of the candidates should have been left alone from attacks.

Must admit the book's an interesting read. It helped clear up some misinformation I have heard about during the campaign.

Learned that she and I am from different world literally. Some of the politics I can agree with but she's pro life whereas I'm pro choices.

I just think she goes rah rah a bit too much. Such as 'I'm be proud to be American', rah rah. 'America is great', rah rah.......................

Have to say that I don't think America is great, lol.

Also I learned that politics in US is very, very dirty and ruthless. Families of the candidates should have been left alone from attacks.

Thanks for the report. Yes, politics in the U.S. is dirty and ruthless, and she was one of the dirtiest and most ruthless in things she said during the presidential campaign.:lol:

Thanks for the report. Yes, politics in the U.S. is dirty and ruthless, and she was one of the dirtiest and most ruthless in things she said during the presidential campaign.:lol:

Yep, and personally I don't think her family was attacked as much as made an example for its hypocrisy of moral values.

Yep, and personally I don't think her family was attacked as much as made an example for its hypocrisy of moral values.

Agreed. However, it seems to be common for those whose hypocrisy is pointed out to scream "Attack!"

Just finished reading a collection of Lovecraft short stories including the the strange case of Charles Dexter Ward and Herbet West: Reanimator.

51nYlOu7dbL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

I am reading NOW

From the Kids Books Section at the Librabry. This book was also read at the Kennedy Center, as part of the most recent "Live at the Kennedy Center".
It's called ..Alexander & The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. by Judith Viovst...It is inspiring and a great book to share with the kids. I loved it
just finished it today..Midnight♥♥♥:wave:

Ordered in a book: Merle's Door. Should be here between today and the 19th.

I've blown the hell out of my book budget since I started using Kindle!:lol:

BTW: reading 2 books right now. One is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for the Deaf, and the other is a novel; We Had it So Good.

Back