What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to take Marley to the vet. Poor baby has to get three shots.

She weighed in at a whopping 4.10 lbs.

Last edited:
Hairspray is extremely flammable so you needs to be careful where you spray it. I would not be spraying this around my home.

It is flammable yes but its safe. After all it is HAIR spray. Just don't be smoking while using it ;)

It is flammable yes but its safe. After all it is HAIR spray. Just don't be smoking while using it ;)

I was thinking of someone spraying it around the stove and getting on the burners or around an open flame. Some people are so freaked about spiders
they could end up not thinking about where they're spraying.

Doing a lot of stuff. Packing up my stuff, and laundry. That, and travel plans this Friday and Saturday for a meeting on Friday and some R&R on Saturday to get caught up on some unfinished business. Sunday is not yet known, but I'm sure to find something to do.

making a snowman

vRWO5rfxjd

snow%20in%20sept%20bla.png

can't believe its snowing already ack!

Finally.... getting my last load of laundry dried now. I know it's 2 AM, but better late than never, as they say. Plus, most of this one has long-sleeved shirts, some of which will coming in handy soon enough. :P

I just finished spending the better portion of the hour organizing my contact info, and now it's all nice and tidy, just how I like it. :P

Headed to a meeting, and riding the #22 Clark bus. This meeting is my last one representing my roommates while living there. Next month I might have to do things a little differently.

Now at home and relaxing. Getting my plans for this weekend in order, too.

Watching the Giant/Dodger game. Huge rivals!! So far the Giant's are winning 4-0. I'm probably going to lose my voice from screaming. HAHA

OMG now 9-0 Giant's, I am so friggin happy!!!!

Last edited:
Watching my hubby play Destiny. New video game. I'll just play on my iPad in the meantime :)

Watching my hubby play Destiny. New video game. I'll just play on my iPad in the meantime :)

Might be a good time while he's distracted to slip in that your gonna get a cute orange kitty soon ;)

Might be a good time while he's distracted to slip in that your gonna get a cute orange kitty soon ;)

I've had all kinds of tricks up my sleeve and he's not buying any of them. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back