What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying work out how use this site properly,how start new thread which been hit or miss for me and how do you accept a friend when asked,not worked it out yet

Just got back from the ortho...i am getting braces put back on. 6 years of ortho treatment as a teen down the drain...ugh stupid wisdom teeth...well at least my brackets are clear :)

Cleaning my oven while I serve the net. Actually, the oven is cleaning itself.
I should be practicing my ASL as I have my class tomorrow night. The book is right next to me as a reminder.

Wirelessly posted

Relaxing and ready for bedtime :)

Watching Wallander , eating chips and dip, and surfing AD/

LOL, what happened? Did Wallander grow on you? hehe

Have you ever seen the Masterpiece movie called: The Last Enemy? It has Benedict Cumberbatch, the guy that plays Sherlock in the BBC Modern Era. It's so good, I am actually watching it again now. It's funny, he is super OCD in this movie, very much like he is in Sherlock in some aspects.

I caught the old movie at the right time. But i don't know if i will watch the rest of it. it's called "Stripes" I haven't seen for a LONG TIME.

LOL, what happened? Did Wallander grow on you? hehe

Have you ever seen the Masterpiece movie called: The Last Enemy? It has Benedict Cumberbatch, the guy that plays Sherlock in the BBC Modern Era. It's so good, I am actually watching it again now. It's funny, he is super OCD in this movie, very much like he is in Sherlock in some aspects.

He didn't really, but I have a habit of watching Masterpiece Mystery. :lol:

And I have not seen that movie, but I do like Benedict Cumberbatch quite a bit as Holmes.

I think the new Holmes on CBS is premiering next week.

i am off to bed..if it the moden holmes that clever i enjoyed it,goodnight all

He didn't really, but I have a habit of watching Masterpiece Mystery. :lol:

And I have not seen that movie, but I do like Benedict Cumberbatch quite a bit as Holmes.

I think the new Holmes on CBS is premiering next week.

Really...i am excited. Cant wait to see the premiere.

Snuggling with my dog, and reading the DMV website to download the instruction manual for the driving permit exam.

Wirelessly posted

Taking a break. With the kids home on holidays, I am in the kitchen much more. I cooked lunch for eight - homemade pasta and cheese sauce all from scratch. I love cooking for the family but I don't have as much energy as I used to. 3 of my older young adult 'kids' are sick with the flu, so everyone is stuck at home, not a nice way to start the holidays.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Relaxing, all the stress is over with , I passed my Registered Phlebotomist Technician exam :)

Just got my daughter to sleep and looking forward to a bit of sleep before she wakes up. I'm guessing teething is just around the bend.

Wirelessly posted

Rio said:
Wirelessly posted

Relaxing, all the stress is over with , I passed my Registered Phlebotomist Technician exam :)

Why am I not surprised :-p Congratulations Rio!

Wirelessly posted

Just chillin' after being out all day on a Deaf Cruise. Signed away in Auslan the whole day! Absolutely loved being among my own kind. Seeing everyone again tomorrow and next week during the week and so on. Never been happier. About to watch some cheap online movie specials for the long weekend here. :)

Last edited:
I have dresses to design and appts to be had today, so I will be fairly busy. I got invited to showcase my work next month at a large convention. I'm really excited about that as it will boost my clientele.

Then tomorrow night, I am hyped to see the season premiere of "Once Upon A Time".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back