What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to convince my puppy that she doesn't really want to drink Coca Cola.

Well...right now I'm drinking an iced coffee and looking around AD. But earlier, I took my car in got an oil change and a new tire. Then I made an appointment to get my hair trimmed and frosted Firday, would have liked to have gotten that done today but no go. Went to Walmart and did my grocery shopping, got power sterring fluid and windshield wiper blades. Put groceries away, then went outside and topped of my power steering fluid, antifreeze and changed my wiper blades. After I finish this iced coffee I'm going to go upstairs and douche mine and daughter's bathroom. Oh yeah I'm having a fun day off.

No strike that, first I'm going to put my bathing suit on and lay out for an hour or 2 THEN I'm going to clean the bathroom.

hmmmm going to squeeze some yoga in there too somewhere. The question is will it be my 50 min Yogaworks Body slim video or my 90 min p90x yoga video....

edit edit edit again lol I've got it, going to do the Bodyslim yoga video and the p90x ab ripper video!!

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Trying to convince my puppy that she doesn't really want to drink Coca Cola.

Lol! How old is your puppy Botts?

Wirelessly posted

Lol! How old is your puppy Botts?

She is a rescue, so it isn't certain, but with help of our vet, we are estimating about 8 months or so.

Im watchin Monday Night Countdown and just surfin internet until it's time to leave the house...got stuff to do later on.

Yes! The new Sherlock Holmes in the modern era, from BBC I enjoyed that one.

This fall CBS will do another modern take on Sherlock Holmes also with Jonny Lee Miller as Holmes, and Lucy Liu as Watson. That's going to be a good year for me!

I had no idea about the CBS Sherlock Holmes...Lucy Liu will play Watson? That will be interesting. I can't wait for the new BBC Sherlock Holmes to come out. They said filming will begin in early 2013...I LOVED the last episode. That was crazy good. My husband and I were on pins and needles and I told him..."He's not dead, he's not dead...he is faking. You can't kill Sherlock Holmes...nope." He said but what about how we watched him fall...I said I think it was the lab girl, they made a look alike or something and dropped him for the window...we talked and talked about it after. (Then they showed the scene where he is alive...and I was like TOLD YOU!!!) LOL We love that show!

Have you ever seen the Masterpiece show...Wallander? I think that is the name? I just saw an episode for the first time the other night. It was pretty good.

4am & looking over my school work, translating written English to written ASL :P

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Eating walnuts, raisins and drinking a highball joe. - our chef roomate tried to introduce me to onions n' eggs, deep buttered grits, roadkill sausage, fubar bacon, and toast topped with ash! :shock: I'm half asleep to ponder what led me to relocate to the South? LOL

soon I will ready gym ^_^ afternoon ;) tonight happy I want to hobby!

I had no idea about the CBS Sherlock Holmes...Lucy Liu will play Watson? That will be interesting. I can't wait for the new BBC Sherlock Holmes to come out. They said filming will begin in early 2013...I LOVED the last episode. That was crazy good. My husband and I were on pins and needles and I told him..."He's not dead, he's not dead...he is faking. You can't kill Sherlock Holmes...nope." He said but what about how we watched him fall...I said I think it was the lab girl, they made a look alike or something and dropped him for the window...we talked and talked about it after. (Then they showed the scene where he is alive...and I was like TOLD YOU!!!) LOL We love that show!

Have you ever seen the Masterpiece show...Wallander? I think that is the name? I just saw an episode for the first time the other night. It was pretty good.

I always watch them all, but Wallander isn't my favorite. I think that is Kenneth Branaugh?? I sort of have prejudice against him since seeing him be Hamlet, and it didn't fit my conception.

Not fair, I know, but I just can't help it. He really is convincing as Wallander.

Wirelessly posted

Smithtr said:
soon I will ready gym ^_^ afternoon ;) tonight happy I want to hobby!

What's your hobby? Mine is cooking and crocheting. :)

Went to Cochlear Implant exercise-Salsa tonight.

Wirelessly posted

Watching Psy teach B. Spears his 'horse dance'. Funny.

Wirelessly posted

reading more on asl grammar structure! And reading txt messages from bar-hopping friends :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back