What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thawing out hamburger. Going to make lasagna tonight !! I realized I had all the ingredients here I would need without having to hit the store, so I'm good! :)

^ happens to me once a while, good feeling that sort of relief aye, i am playing deal or no deal on fb, then gonna read for study, at slow , easy steady pace.

final yay intepreter confim on again lucky me schedule great news!

Trying to find my Blondie CD that's "somewhere"....probably have to buy it again to replace it. I can never find these things....

Laura

Watching an old Perry Mason episode. It has captioning. It's fun to watch these old , old shows, and have them be accessible .

Trying to find my Blondie CD that's "somewhere"....probably have to buy it again to replace it. I can never find these things....

Laura

ah Debbie Harry, heart of glass !- how can we forget that!

just download a youtube of her music video , there will be hundreds but only a few handful will be good quality of video and sound..

Drinking coffee. Up early today as usual. Can never seem to sleep in on weekends.

Eating breakfast and then will get dressed to go to Deaf Expo in DC.

i drinking belgian chocolate milk drink it taste devine if you chocolate lover you die for this,so i drink it on behalf of those who like it and i enjoy for you all....this is better than sex

It's raining and overcast...so we're just chilling and doing our own thing...."nothing"...:giggle:...gonna go out later in the evening tho', rain or not....Kitty and doggie are snoozing away...had to throw my doggie out to do her business and she finally did...in my flower garden...to avoid the rain!...Wishing she would use the liter box...better yet, the bathroom....

i like vodka
better than sex too

you're doing it wrong :naughty: lol

Hell it's been so long I'm hoping I remember how!! :giggle:

Taking a break. I fixed my vacuum and have been cleaning all day. In my pj's, I still haven't gotten dressed yet. :D

wow Ambrosia i wasnt expecting that reply :eek2::lol:

just inside been outside working on the drains while its raining. now I'm gonna eat and watch "The Host"

Reacquanting myself after a long absence, almost forgot about this site so I'll try to swing in more often! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back