What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had bath couple hours ago, not a long one, as id fear id fall asleep , indeed i did - after i got out and dressed , in the lounge on the sofa, slept 2 hours, just been working hard outside....sapped all my energy

Psssstttt...rockin' accidentally left her binoculars by the bathroom window....along with her tape recorder while you were singing..."Splish, splash...I'm taking my yearly bath"....noted you missed an elbow and ur left ear.....so get back in there and wash 'em....pls. send them back to rockin' c/o the Jokes Section at AD....:wave:

Guessing you would need to grab the cat by the nape of the neck, very firmly...and throw the cat out of the way! ....My lazy cat...whenever he "yawns" (and it's a lot)...his teeth look very vampire-like....and he has large claws/feet....Feel he'd be a force to deal with if he ever got into a fight....or attacked someone....*shutters* :Ohno:....so I just make sure his food bowl is full, along with his water...and snacks 2 times a day...He also watches the fights on TV every Friday night...:giggle:...never would I ever try to change the channel.

Exactly!!! Cats are the kings. If they want to watch fights on TV, then we cannot change channel. Cats have the final say!!!

seething that what i doing...cops said not going to win my case they told henious lies so i trying keep my cool

Guessing you would need to grab the cat by the nape of the neck, very firmly...and throw the cat out of the way! ....My lazy cat...whenever he "yawns" (and it's a lot)...his teeth look very vampire-like....and he has large claws/feet....Feel he'd be a force to deal with if he ever got into a fight....or attacked someone....*shutters* :Ohno:....so I just make sure his food bowl is full, along with his water...and snacks 2 times a day...He also watches the fights on TV every Friday night...:giggle:...never would I ever try to change the channel.

wow what a cat...my cats are totally different, they talk talk and always playful
..and sneaky too

Psssstttt...rockin' accidentally left her binoculars by the bathroom window....along with her tape recorder while you were singing..."Splish, splash...I'm taking my yearly bath"....noted you missed an elbow and ur left ear.....so get back in there and wash 'em....pls. send them back to rockin' c/o the Jokes Section at AD....:wave:

i wasnt joking about my bath!...lol...

Wirelessly posted

Watching the local news about today's explosion in Boston.

Drinking a glass of wine. I'm so tired. I might fall asleep before I even finish.

Just watched the latest episode of "Bates Motel".....boy! I'm hooked on this show....gets more intense each episode....

about to make a grocery list and I"m hoping that I

a) remember to bring it with me because I'm known to leave the flippin thing at home

and

b) get verything on the list because I'm also known to bring a list and still manage to forget stuff that's on it hahahaha
Ok, I'll bite. How can you forget things on the list when said list is in your hand?

Getting ready to take a nap. Left work early because I still feel blah.

Getting ready to take a nap. Left work early because I still feel blah.

Hope you feel better soon.

I am getting things together for a dog training class. It's the first night of Obedience training and it's without the dogs. Daughter and I are going.

Hope you feel better soon.

I am getting things together for a dog training class. It's the first night of Obedience training and it's without the dogs. Daughter and I are going.

Thanks. Still making visits to the bathroom :( , but otherwise feel ok (well except for one small place). One positive is that it's helping me lose more weight. :)

Ok, I'll bite. How can you forget things on the list when said list is in your hand?

Because I don't write down the items in the order that I would pick them up in the store, so if I missed it when I was where it was I might forget it. I don't write down every single thing I need to buy, a lot of things I buy every trip, I only write down things I don't run out of often, or if I'm making something I don't usually make and don't have all the ingredients for. I am a very habitual person, and yes I have shopping habits and the things on list are not a part of them.

Wirelessly posted

Thinking about everything! New and exciting things to come and new opportunities to see. I need to get out there to make things happen. I am a bit nervous , pray for me and it will go smoothly:)

Because I don't write down the items in the order that I would pick them up in the store, so if I missed it when I was where it was I might forget it. I don't write down every single thing I need to buy, a lot of things I buy every trip, I only write down things I don't run out of often, or if I'm making something I don't usually make and don't have all the ingredients for. I am a very habitual person, and yes I have shopping habits and the things on list are not a part of them.
Wow, now I'm sorry I asked.:)

samsung, from south korea hae those flash fridge that you can program to 'talk' to your mobile and automatically reminds you of what you're missing...for shopping...unreal...dunnohow effective though..
..before you know it, the world will change even more!, give it 10 years its like now, everyone is not just texting, but sending photos via mobiles, websites,weather forcasts, its so slick we dont even know we'vealready converted...its all 'hidden' in names like marketing gimicks being replaced with 'new features'....see??

samsung, from south korea hae those flash fridge that you can program to 'talk' to your mobile and automatically reminds you of what you're missing...for shopping...unreal...dunnohow effective though..
..before you know it, the world will change even more!, give it 10 years its like now, everyone is not just texting, but sending photos via mobiles, websites,weather forcasts, its so slick we dont even know we'vealready converted...its all 'hidden' in names like marketing gimicks being replaced with 'new features'....see??

I saw something like that somewhere, it wasn't an app or anything like that. Just a suggestion to take a picture of the contents of your fridge before you leave the house, to jog your memory of what you need. I'd need to do that with my freezer, cupboards and bathrooms ;)

Nah really I'm not THAT bad. Most of the time I don't even use a list, only when I'm afraid I'll forget something or trying a new recipe. I think the picture thing would work great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back