What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently trying to cool off after completing my 4th mile walking with the dog.

I saw something like that somewhere, it wasn't an app or anything like that. Just a suggestion to take a picture of the contents of your fridge before you leave the house, to jog your memory of what you need. I'd need to do that with my freezer, cupboards and bathrooms ;)

Nah really I'm not THAT bad. Most of the time I don't even use a list, only when I'm afraid I'll forget something or trying a new recipe. I think the picture thing would work great!

so youre not really THAT blonde :giggle:

shameful to interpreter on cancel :( my neurlogiy again postpostful sigh as well we knew!

I am reading Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates. Great stuff!!

I'm up yet at about 11pm here, waiting for my hubby to finish putting in new sump pump and back up battery system. We have two sumps in the new house and one failed at some point today. They've been going non-stop for about 2 weeks. when I got home from my new job, hubby was already home working on it. But he determined he had to go run to a hardware store and get a new pump, and also went to Home Depot <the hardware store did not have any battery back up installations> and got the back up battery. I don't have to go to work tomorrow but he does. So i made some of tomorrow morning's breakfast and am hanging out waiting for him to finish. He'll also have to re-seal the pump crock as we have radon mitigation system.

I'm up yet at about 11pm here, waiting for my hubby to finish putting in new sump pump and back up battery system. We have two sumps in the new house and one failed at some point today. They've been going non-stop for about 2 weeks. when I got home from my new job, hubby was already home working on it. But he determined he had to go run to a hardware store and get a new pump, and also went to Home Depot <the hardware store did not have any battery back up installations> and got the back up battery. I don't have to go to work tomorrow but he does. So i made some of tomorrow morning's breakfast and am hanging out waiting for him to finish. He'll also have to re-seal the pump crock as we have radon mitigation system.

Wow. Long night. We have a sump pump going non stop in our basement too, and really hope it keeps going.

Then in northern Iowa, they are getting significant snowfall instead of rain.

This is quite a spring season!

:eek3:yes, it IS! I think Spring has sprung a LEAK!

Hope your pump keeps working too! We retained the home inspector's card from the move - we had worked with him for two Summers and he has inspected 3 houses for us in the process, including this one. He has quite a lot of experience in the craft/building trades and I called him as soon as I got home and saw what was going on, and hubby called him later on in the evening to discuss more technical details. The previous homeowner of this house purposely has/d two sump pumps because we have a high water table here and they previous owner got flooded out a few years back when pretty much everyone in this region had water and we had the sinkhole open up in one area that swallowed a Escalade.
Our several county region is completely and literally awash in flood watches and warnings.

Wow. Long night. We have a sump pump going non stop in our basement too, and really hope it keeps going.

Then in northern Iowa, they are getting significant snowfall instead of rain.

This is quite a spring season!

:eek3:yes, it IS! I think Spring has sprung a LEAK!

Hope your pump keeps working too! We retained the home inspector's card from the move - we had worked with him for two Summers and he has inspected 3 houses for us in the process, including this one. He has quite a lot of experience in the craft/building trades and I called him as soon as I got home and saw what was going on, and hubby called him later on in the evening to discuss more technical details. The previous homeowner of this house purposely has/d two sump pumps because we have a high water table here and they previous owner got flooded out a few years back when pretty much everyone in this region had water and we had the sinkhole open up in one area that swallowed a Escalade.
Our several county region is completely and literally awash in flood watches and warnings.

@botti
@dogmon
wow it is interesting crazy :lol:

it is news.

I have alots of my group home maitences check it eerything really I remember long times past flood water. it is pretty lots of water lots of flood. it is bad maintenance ... I hope be on fix on operate is happy !

:wave:sure is crazy and interesting news, Travis! If anyone would like some rain, please come by with some ships and get some:lol:

It's a good thing now there's maintanence checks in your group home! Flood water really does so much damage, and you can't always see all of it!

:wave:sure is crazy and interesting news, Travis! If anyone would like some rain, please come by with some ships and get some:lol:

It's a good thing now there's maintanence checks in your group home! Flood water really does so much damage, and you can't always see all of it!

hello dogmoon, hahaha! :) lol cheer!

:ty:for your posts, Travis. You help me with your cheer. Things are sad lately:aw:

Sitting outside and enjoying the beautiful weather. Very nice breeze. *inhaling deeply*

Resting after doing patchwork mowing in the back yard. I have a mix of grasses, weeds, groundcover back there & some of the grass was tall, so I put the mower at highest height and mower just those areas. I'll do the full yard after the grass dries from tonight's storms.

Mowing? What's that?

Nevermind, I forgot. We still have a foot of snow here. LOL. (True story!) :lol:

uh....... trying not to doze off at work... still got a public record to do, and weekend calendars. and possibly a few letters to the editor if the editor finds them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back