What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting ready to lay concrete by hand, 200kg cement 2.7 tonne of builders mix this morning im gonna be Stuffed this afternoon!

I am sitting here being so lazy with absulotely no motivation to do anything. I feel so exhausted today for some reason.

just done it now, and staying on coke...
and probably will sleep early tonight

was

now

on the side at the edge for the drain, yet to wait concrete to set then line and tuck novaflow pipe then bury, (and to remove boxing wood to bury in the edges)

im stuffed now.., I didnt actaully do the concrete scraping, leveling, my mate did, for a $100, i did the shoving into mixed and carrying over the load by wheel barrow, and before he arrived, I offload almost 3 tons on metal and carried over 280kg ov cement...dont like it but had to do it.
glad the job is done, now i have to wait a bit then do the fence and gates not too difficult to do.
thats is enough for 1 day.

Said a prayer for a friend having surgery today.

gummer you on coke,,you no get any sleep if take that..can see you got hard work but staying on coke for the night that not good..
i freezing,had row with cops and writing emails of complaints which all pointless cos all go to the persons i complaining about where did my freedom go

Filed for unemployment. Now need to update my resume & start job hunting.

grumbling about the pile of letters to the editor that was put on my desk for me to do. Some of these writers, uugghh why do they insist on writing letters on a weekly basis?! GAH!

also grumbling about the snow yet again today. GO AWAY SNOW!

Wirelessly posted

Relaxing , texting w mio amor and here in AD.

just ordered a french syrah worth USD100 each for 17 bucks each...and its not oaked, a rare type!, cant wait (its still fresh on vintage at 2011)

Wirelessly posted

On AD posting :P

Having a protein shake and fruit before a workout. Doing this on an empty stomach is like doing a workout with sub par effort.

I am reading Wizard And Glass by Stephen King. It's a big sucker too (660+ pages). Yikes! I love it though, reading fiction.

Stephen_King_The_Dark_Tower_IV_Wizard_And_Glas.jpg

Wizard And Glass is the forth installment of King's Dark Tower series. This is my second reading of the series. It's really good; I recommend this series highly. Great ride!

:wave:

_

Devise a plan to protect myself and others in case we get bitten by a ferret or cat.

what it says? asl fingerspells eludes me, fabulous?

Chilling and listening to some Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son - on Internet radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back