What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up a bit before I head to the shelter to see if our current dog gets along with the one I want to adopt. If I get to keep him, it will be a free adoption as he is over 50 pounds.

For quite a while I was googling flower symbolisms for Courage/bravery, strength and intelligence, then pictures of said flowers to add to my tattoo. Calling it quits on that for now and I'm going to work out :D

Procrastinating again about the dishes.

Thinking of a beer. A bitter, sweet, delicious, and craving 8.3% Raging Bitch bottle. :laugh2:

Thinking of a beer. A bitter, sweet, delicious, and craving 8.3% Raging Bitch bottle. :laugh2:

grummer would be very happy to preach you about what beers are all about. :)

since your profile, so i ask you how did you become deaf? im nosey.

Letting someone else work while I have a few drinks...

Just got back from being invited to watch a grade 3 class perform a beautiful song in sign about how special everyone is when you look inside. What a lovely break from an otherwise dreary kind of day :).

Giving my dog all kinds of loving. We had a lot of problems while walking and he's feeling kind of down.

Relaxing on the computer after a very very rough week at my job.

Wirelessly posted

Relaxing. After , working out with my weights sure felt good :) I cooked a fish dinner with brown rice :)

Waiting and waiting. MIL needs me to tape her toe after her shower. I told her to make sure it's really dry. I'm holding off lunch until she's ready.

Wirelessly posted

Cooking dinner

Was trying to watch a movie but the CC is in black and white and I can't see the black print because it is on a black background. So I was only able to see half the dialog and got frustrated and turned it off. This stuff bums me out.

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
Was trying to watch a movie but the CC is in black and white and I can't see the black print because it is on a black background. So I was only able to see half the dialog and got frustrated and turned it off. This stuff bums me out.

I hope that doesn't happen for your super bowl

We go to my family for football. They don't put CC on for me:-(

Just came home from a pizza party in Washington, DC .

I'm far from being an expert on CC, but can you change the CC's background/font on the TV.

Wirelessly posted

Relaxing. After , working out with my weights sure felt good :) I cooked a fish dinner with brown rice :)

Do you keep a recipe for that one, or do you keep your recipe secret? :)

Personally I have always found fish with rice to be a perfect combination. Nothing beats them.

Well.. except sardines with hot sauce or mustard sauce LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back