What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope your travel goes smoothly.

Thank you Reba. We are all is shock because I found out via Facebook. I had to call and tell my mom. I have to take my mom to the funeral but I'm not feeling very well. Still super dizzy and in the neck brace.

This friend was a huge part of my life when I was growing up. I love her dearly.

Think I'm going to cancel my party for tomorrow....just too sad.

So friggin weird. The friend who I mentioned passed away actually is ALIVE!!!

Her daughter typed on facebook "Dear friends, mom passed away last night"

After numerous calls and telling family members my mom called her friends house and was shocked that she answered the phone.
Her daughter just posted her error on facebook. GOD people need to be careful what they type!!! She meant to say "A dear friends mom passed away" everyone took it the way I did.

Party back on!!!!!HAHAHA

Last edited:
We lost power.... again. Thanks to Alleycat sending those flashlights, I am well prepared. However.... there are guests here, which complicates things a little bit.

Thank you Reba. We are all is shock because I found out via Facebook. I had to call and tell my mom. I have to take my mom to the funeral but I'm not feeling very well. Still super dizzy and in the neck brace.

This friend was a huge part of my life when I was growing up. I love her dearly.

Think I'm going to cancel my party for tomorrow....just too sad.

:hug:

Just found out a very close family friend passed away last night. I need to make travel arrangements for my mom and I to go to the funeral in Los Angeles.

Not how I wanted to spend my birthday. My heart just aches.

I am so sorry to hear of the lost of your friend. My daughter found out about the death of good friend on facebook too. It had to been a big shock to you.

So friggin weird. The friend who I mentioned passed away actually is ALIVE!!!

Her daughter typed on facebook "Deaf friends, mom passed away last night"

After numerous calls and telling family members my mom called her friends house and was shocked that she answered the phone.
Her daughter just posted her error on facebook. GOD people need to be careful what they type!!! She meant to say "A dear friends mom passed away" everyone took it the way I did.

Party back on!!!!!HAHAHA

It would been better if she had posted "A dear friend of mom had passed away" .
Someone spread a rumor that my ex brother was dead . I called the city hall and polices in Florida to see if this was true .

It would been better if she had posted "A dear friend of mom had passed away" .
Someone spread a rumor that my ex brother was dead . I called the city hall and polices in Florida to see if this was true .

Yes, she really messed up and caused a lot of unnecessary heartache. Her mom has been sick so it was easy to believe. I'm really happy it was not true but it still kind of ruined my day.

Yes, she really messed up and caused a lot of unnecessary heartache. Her mom has been sick so it was easy to believe. I'm really happy it was not true but it still kind of ruined my day.

I bet is sure did cause a lot heartaches , not many people where upset about my ex brother being 'dead'. It was weird, someone called his first ex wife and asked if was dead and the ex wife called my oldest sister so the rumor kept spreading until I made the phone calls . I found out someone who had the same name as my ex brother had die and the rumor started that way.

I am glad you are able to carry on with your plans , have fun.

Getting ready to take my primary bicycle in for repairs. I have a feeling this repair is going to cost me more than the one to my other bicycle cost me. I'll find out before long.

Woke up at 5am after just 3 hours of sleep. Neck is hurting so I am going for x-rays later today. This evening we are having ten family members over for my birthday. A little sad about that since my daughter is not here. One year ago today she left for Ireland and now is not coming back.

Woke up at 5am after just 3 hours of sleep. Neck is hurting so I am going for x-rays later today. This evening we are having ten family members over for my birthday. A little sad about that since my daughter is not here. One year ago today she left for Ireland and now is not coming back.

Hi, Angel; maybe I missed earlier posts re: your daughter but you say she's not coming back.......did you post why she isn't?

Btw, Happy Birthday!

Hi, Angel; maybe I missed earlier posts re: your daughter but you say she's not coming back.......did you post why she isn't?

Btw, Happy Birthday!

Ahhhh thanks for the Birthday wishes. My daughter went to Dublin Ireland to get her masters at Trinity College. Her boyfriend went with and he went to another school there.

They were suppose to be coming home this December. However, they have decided to stay. She applied for dual cititzenship, my parents were born there so she is able to.

We shall see if they can get good paying jobs, it's very expensive to live there. They want to work and then travel more. They have met some very good friends from all over the world who want to show them their home countries.

I raised her to be independent and that she is. I just miss her a lot, especially during family get togethers.

:birthday:

I just dropped off my primary bicycle, and the total costs to get that one up and running I was :eek2: about. It'll cost between $47-$72 to get it fixed, and I'm hoping it's $47 and not $72.

That is actually a very good price for parts & labor even the $72.00 estimate. I would be :eek: if it was $172.00 or more, not $72.00 (even with how broke I am).

Last edited:
That is actually a very good price for parts & labor even the $72.00 estimate. I would be :eek: if it was $172.00 or more, not $72.00 (even with how broke I am).

Yeah, well. Here's a breakdown of what they told me:

Lower bracket replacement part-- $35

Labor $25

Seat Collar $12

Total cost-- $72

That's just one scenario.

Lower bracket repairs-- $35

Seat Collar-- $12

Total costs-- $47

They have yet to determine if I need a new replacement part. If I do, I will be paying the higher price. If I don't, then I would be paying the lower one.

trying to figure out how get my washing in and let cat in..HUGH spider span web across my back door and proceeded to give birth thousands of babies.. spiders make me cringe

On my way to Cloud Gate...... an hour later than I'd planned to be. Oh well.

trying to figure out how get my washing in and let cat in..HUGH spider span web across my back door and proceeded to give birth thousands of babies.. spiders make me cringe

Shudders. Can you go from the front and use a broom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back