What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been wondering about that myself........

I thought you were out with Derek?

Got back about 4 hours ago. I was on my way to pick up my bicycle tires when they showed up. They needed information, but they had to get it legally. Two people tried to give them the info they needed without her consent, and that's not permitted because it concerns doctor's information, which they need to get permission for. I would not allow the information to leave the premises without prior approval first.

Waiting for a call to let me know my car is ready to pick up. Instailling the GPS system today. They said it would be done this afternoon. Still waiting.......

Yes..car is ready. Now get to go sit in traffic for an hour to go pick it up.

I have no idea. There were two officers this afternoon, and there was just one this morning.

Hey Mark, any updates? Did she have health issues? Do you know if she has family? I'm sure the police are checking all that and the hospitals too.

Let us know when you find something out.

Hey Mark, any updates? Did she have health issues? Do you know if she has family? I'm sure the police are checking all that and the hospitals too.

Let us know when you find something out.

She just showed up. We're letting everybody know she is safe.

Got back about 4 hours ago. I was on my way to pick up my bicycle tires when they showed up. They needed information, but they had to get it legally. Two people tried to give them the info they needed without her consent, and that's not permitted because it concerns doctor's information, which they need to get permission for. I would not allow the information to leave the premises without prior approval first.

You would not allow any information to leave the premises without prior approval? How were you able to do that?

You would not allow any information to leave the premises without prior approval? How were you able to do that?

Because I knew the rules. If there is information to be had, only staff can give it, not my roommates. They have more detailed information than we do, which is why only they can give that information, and we can't.

Making plans for this weekend and next Monday. I have plans to travel the Lake Shore Drive bike path one last time, and also a trip to Cloud Gate is in order, too. :P Before that, though, I need to get some art that I somehow missed.

Any more about what happened? I have a feeling she didn't even know anyone was looking for her or expect them to be.

Yeah. Turns out she stayed somewhere, because it was late at night, and travel in the area she was in was too dangerous, especially for that area, so someone took her in, and let her stay the night. She came back yesterday evening, just before 6 PM. And correct on the assessment that she wasn't expecting the police to be looking for her. In fact, she made the news last night.

I just dropped off my backup bicycle for repairs. Turns out the rear bicycle gear needs replacing, so I'll have to pick it up after 3 this afternoon.

Taking a looong break from driving across America!

Sorry Chicagoblue2, I passed you and didn't stop by yesterday. Did you enjoy thunderstorm from yesterday?

There was no rain, no nothing from California Coast all way to east Iowa, right before the world largest truck stop called Iowa 80.

I had my truck raked up over 10,000 miles in just two months, LOL, yes, from driving coast to coast... woot! If it were not for my Ford Excursion, like any other cars and light trucks I would be screwed up!

If any one of you like war reenactments, then I recommend go to Virginia City, Nevada during Labor day weekend, get on train and ask to sit all way back of passenger cars, cause there are 3 or 4 cannons on last car platform, they are used for reenactment purpose.. Incredible experience!

Taking a looong break from driving across America!

Sorry Chicagoblue2, I passed you and didn't stop by yesterday. Did you enjoy thunderstorm from yesterday?

There was no rain, no nothing from California Coast all way to east Iowa, right before the world largest truck stop called Iowa 80.

I had my truck raked up over 10,000 miles in just two months, LOL, yes, from driving coast to coast... woot! If it were not for my Ford Excursion, like any other cars and light trucks I would be screwed up!

If any one of you like war reenactments, then I recommend go to Virginia City, Nevada during Labor day weekend, get on train and ask to sit all way back of passenger cars, cause there are 3 or 4 cannons on last car platform, they are used for reenactment purpose.. Incredible experience!

That storm was further south, but it did rain here yesterday morning until about 12:15 or so, and afterwards it was a nicer day. I wasn't thrilled about the timing, either.

Well at least you know I WAS there. LOL yeah, heavy rain in Gary, IN

That storm was further south, but it did rain here yesterday morning until about 12:15 or so, and afterwards it was a nicer day. I wasn't thrilled about the timing, either.

Well at least you know I WAS there. LOL yeah, heavy rain in Gary, IN

We got a little bit of that here, but it didn't last too long. Most of the action was down south. Today is actually quite nice, but a tad warmer than it was yesterday.

going see Big Brother the sad pathetic woman I just been told I am and only people with single figure i.q watch it....I can live with those odds

I just picked up my bicycle, and just in the nick of time, too, because we have some major weather coming into town right now. The sky is getting really dark, and it's looking like my decision to head to the bank earlier today was a smart call.

Just found out a very close family friend passed away last night. I need to make travel arrangements for my mom and I to go to the funeral in Los Angeles.

Not how I wanted to spend my birthday. My heart just aches.
I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope your travel goes smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back