What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sitting in this uncomfortable chair at work watching the workers walk by me and playing on my awesome kindle to keep me entertain during this long hours of night shift

pix of the kitties?

That would require me moving from my bed and I have kettle corn, kitties curled up, my laptop, TV remote and water all right here next to me... I am perfectly comfortable and there is probably no amount of money ( except my work pager going off ) that could convince me to move.... :D Okay, maybe that 400 Million dollar lotto.... or a really hot chick.... but that's about it.... :D

That would require me moving from my bed and I have kettle corn, kitties curled up, my laptop, TV remote and water all right here next to me... I am perfectly comfortable and there is probably no amount of money ( except my work pager going off ) that could convince me to move.... :D Okay, maybe that 400 Million dollar lotto.... or a really hot chick.... but that's about it.... :D

There is a really hot chick with 400 million dollars behind you

There is a really hot chick with 400 million dollars behind you

My bed is in the center of my room against a wall... I am sitting propped up against the headboard... if she's behind me she's floating against my wall and probably possessed.... Pretty creepy and I would definitely not be interested.... :shock:

My bed is in the center of my room against a wall... I am sitting propped up against the headboard... if she's behind me she's floating against my wall and probably possessed.... Pretty creepy and I would definitely not be interested.... :shock:

Lol. Im pretty sure that would make you move away too.

Well, I bought my condo brand new... nobody has ever lived here.... so, I KNOW it better not be haunted or any crap.... I suppose the land could be or something... :hmm: :Ohno: That would suck... Nothing thus far... :shock: But I know the condo itself couldn't be since it's brand new... that was one of the reasons I jumped all over it.... I like watching all those "When ghosts attack" shows and paranormal shows... they're ALWAYS when people buy older houses or houses people moved out of.... well not for this Mew mew mew... OOOOOOOH no... No sir'y bob! I aired on the side of caution, yes I did! That's not really why I bought it, it was gated, new, nice, has 24 hour security, was in a good area and a good price, huge blah blah but the fact it was new and less likely to have attacking ghosts was a perk... :ugh: :laugh2:

3d-boo-11101360.jpg

You gotta go potty sometime grab the camera and cable while your up ;)

Well, I bought my condo brand new... nobody has ever lived here.... so, I KNOW it better not be haunted or any crap.... I suppose the land could be or something... :hmm: :Ohno: That would suck... Nothing thus far... :shock: But I know the condo itself couldn't be since it's brand new... that was one of the reasons I jumped all over it.... I like watching all those "When ghosts attack" shows and paranormal shows... they're ALWAYS when people buy older houses or houses people moved out of.... well not for this Mew mew mew... OOOOOOOH no... No sir'y bob! I aired on the side of caution, yes I did! That's not really why I bought it, it was gated, new, nice, has 24 hour security, was in a good area and a good price, huge blah blah but the fact it was new and less likely to have attacking ghosts was a perk... :ugh: :laugh2:

Your condo is built on a ancient indian burial ground.:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back