What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating dinner after visiting our land. Groundbreaking on the house was moved up to Monday! Two days away woot!

So they will be putting in the requisite basement, I assume? :lol: Haven't seen a basement in over 40 years living out here in CA.....sq ft? Ranch?

no, i disagree, its OK to feel miserable, i get it too, to me, to say cheer up is giving support, rather than ignorance, to acknowledge life's dull -feeling pain. I agree it is perfectly OK to complain, its normal, like I'd think you're too weird if happy all the time, like something's not quite right....everyone have ups and downs.
Mandatory as church going is probably a cultural thing, of village life, like
:aw: Emmerdale LOL sorry but whatever, English ways is not like American, vastly different ways of life.
:doh:
True you do have a point there regarding English vs American 'ways'.

I do understand and kind of agree that 'cheer up' is a way to be supportive but not everybody will like or want it... and sometimes it does feel unsolicited.

Listening to JLo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting naked in a beanbag chair eating cheetos.... :laugh2: No no no no... I'm dying of stomach pain... :ugh: MOAR TYLENOL!!! :mad2:

Giving myself a time-out. I cannot BELIEVE what a clusterfu*k it is at work today.
Breathe, breathe.....

Looking for a swimming teacher for my sister... I can find any on this side of the border.

Just got home from spending 4 hours at the gym after work.

I am getting to know some new technology a little earlier than I had planned to. My Android tablet's life isn't gonna last too much longer, but by the stroke of luck, a friend offered me a barely used Windows 8.1 tablet, and I seized the chance to learn new technology, as many of you have said I should. I'm still getting to know it, but I've gotten some of the basics down pat, but others I haven't yet explored, but let me say this: I don't get why people would hate Windows 8.1 technology. Granted, it's highly unpopular, but my new tablet isn't just a tablet-- it's also a PC, too.

On Cheetos? Mew, is it something that needs to be checked? I know what you mean, even I am still under dr's advisory like I told you before. Hope it isn't too much . :hug:

Aww, yes I remember. :( Come sit in a beanbag... We can watch movies and eat bad food and complain about how terrible it is women get stuck with these things! Can't make promises I'm leaving the beanbag though... I think I'm sleeping in it.... :ugh: :laugh2:

:hug: I hope yours gets better soon... WHY OH WHY!!!!!????

Aww, yes I remember. :( Come sit in a beanbag... We can watch movies and eat bad food and complain about how terrible it is women get stuck with these things! Can't make promises I'm leaving the beanbag though... I think I'm sleeping in it.... :ugh: :laugh2:

:hug: I hope yours gets better soon... WHY OH WHY!!!!!????

I haven't had my monthly visitor in over a year (which has been amazing) thanks to birth control. I'm considering taking the rod out though. As much as birth control helps with my skin issues, I'm not too happy with the fact that it has caused me to pack on pounds.

Mine is long gone (menopause) but years ago I was told to drastically cut back on the use of salt for something else. It turned out to also really help PMS!

I am getting to know some new technology a little earlier than I had planned to. My Android tablet's life isn't gonna last too much longer, but by the stroke of luck, a friend offered me a barely used Windows 8.1 tablet, and I seized the chance to learn new technology, as many of you have said I should. I'm still getting to know it, but I've gotten some of the basics down pat, but others I haven't yet explored, but let me say this: I don't get why people would hate Windows 8.1 technology. Granted, it's highly unpopular, but my new tablet isn't just a tablet-- it's also a PC, too.
Windows 8.1 was made for TABLETS. They tried to port Windows 8/8.1 to pure desktop/PC and that's where the hate came from... it wasn't made for and is not designed for (or not designed very well) a desktop. A friend of mine says he doesn't like how Windows 8.1 is set up for laptop/desktop- it does work better if you have a classic shell to be able to work with the functions etc. I don't know if people who use the tablets with Win 8.1 like it or not- but have heard more complaints coming from the laptop/desktop PC crowd.

A tablet is not a PC. It is more of a pseudo PC than an actual PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back