What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're using the app, when you click reply, at the bottom there's a camera, pics & a bird (guess that's for tweets). Click the pics to upload a pic. At least that's how it works on the iPod. Would think it's the same on the iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1402190776.376979.jpg. Exactly.

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

If you're using the app, when you click reply, at the bottom there's a camera, pics & a bird (guess that's for tweets). Click the pics to upload a pic. At least that's how it works on the iPod. Would think it's the same on the iPad.

The app of ?

designing a simulator cockpit
which will be a mix of these two;

i like the pedal plate, and its adjustability of this second one, but also add 2 more beams (or tubes whatever my mate steal scrap from his work) to brace the long front so a small triangle frame will be right at the front (like a basketball hoop with three prongs holding the ring).

so bascially a design to have a clean leg room no rod.beam sticking thru my knees , too uncomfortable and legs-banging...but have that adjustable 'hoop' at the very front...
hope it works....and it should ,
making 2
and not selling both, just one extra for buddies to come over and play (on an Auto-only steering set, mine is a manual/auto
:)

Feeling bad for some of my friends now. :(

having coffee before I drag my sorry arse to train station with Sunday service..it hot I miserable thought of 4hours travel and hot sticky East End of London end of the line.what shity day

having coffee before I drag my sorry arse to train station with Sunday service..it hot I miserable thought of 4hours travel and hot sticky East End of London end of the line.what shity day

cheer up

You make it sound as if it's mandatory that you go to Sunday service. Why go if you don't want to go?

"cheer up"? Gotta love folks who tell others to do that...

The way I read her post is that it was probably already a miserable day weather wise- doubt it has anything to do with whether she does or doesn't go to Sunday service and I doubt that she considers it "mandatory" either.

You guys make it sound like it's not okay to complain about a crappy/shitty day and feel a little miserable anymore.

You make it sound as if it's mandatory that you go to Sunday service. Why go if you don't want to go?

I took it that she was going to a train station that had trains running on Sunday. Maybe the closest station to her does not have trains that stop there on Sundays.

unpacked suitcase came back from the other state after graduation was done.

in the GT6 game, yup, just a LOT of fun, glad I taking this year off from study, it is exactly what I needed

"cheer up"? Gotta love folks who tell others to do that...

The way I read her post is that it was probably already a miserable day weather wise- doubt it has anything to do with whether she does or doesn't go to Sunday service and I doubt that she considers it "mandatory" either.

You guys make it sound like it's not okay to complain about a crappy/shitty day and feel a little miserable anymore.

no, i disagree, its OK to feel miserable, i get it too, to me, to say cheer up is giving support, rather than ignorance, to acknowledge life's dull -feeling pain. I agree it is perfectly OK to complain, its normal, like I'd think you're too weird if happy all the time, like something's not quite right....everyone have ups and downs.
Mandatory as church going is probably a cultural thing, of village life, like
:aw: Emmerdale LOL sorry but whatever, English ways is not like American, vastly different ways of life.
:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back