What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
40% isn't to laugh at....whatever

ok whatever...i still like my irish/japanese whiskey slant

oh and i am a little experienced with cocktails...son a long iced tea or a sex on the beach is a yup ok ! or whatever my liquor Cabinet is mostly Irish and Japanese whiskeys and soon to add on rums, esp those from Cuba.....

Yay! You mentioned Long Island Iced Tea!! :thumb: I grew up in Wantagh where it was invented. Here is info about LI Iced Tea and original recipe: Home

Yay! You mentioned Long Island Iced Tea!! :thumb: I grew up in Wantagh where it was invented. Here is info about LI Iced Tea and original recipe: Home

I cant believe that I drank LI iced tea all the time at the T.J. bar in either merrick or wantagh. I dont remember where was the exaclt location. I know I was 17. jeez.

just drank kale smoothie,i thought be awful but lovely
My experimental buying kale and eating it was awful. I am glad to hear there is a way to enjoy this. Was it a stand alone kale mush you had?

I am off to send off bills and paperwork. It is the nicest spring day I have ever seen here. I have not been here to mow and am liking the wild look. It reminds me of how the homesteads often looked up here. I will get down to the creek tonight. I was there just before I left. It was so satisfying to see how my remediation and cleanup over the years brought that stretch of creek to life. There were tiny fishes by thousands in there. Next I have to get the old rototiller going and get the potato patch planted. I have logs to saw up. I am thinking about buying a used old saw mill. For me this is a blast. Smiles... just thinking of rewards I guess for doing the hated paperwork.
Like I need more stuff. I just found at my other place where someone broke in and stole my cool little Dewalt Cordless wet/dry handheld vacuum. I was enraged. The replacement cost with batteries and charger is just under $200. I am for the death penalty for meth heads who steal. I imagine it got sold quick and a little meth was their reward. grrr. On the bright side I did get many years of use out of it before the robbery.

Such a nice, hot and sweltering day....:giggle:...could feel my flower garden *gasping* and begging for some water....so I drowned them all....
Otherwise, was a long day...so busy with family and events...out of town again this weekend....cookout with T-Bone steaks coming up!...Look forward to it immensely.....as family is everything to me.

Whining and feeling pitiful. :lol: I have come down with a bad cold. I have no idea where I picked this up. I don't know anyone around me who is sick. :(

Get better soon... :) it's no fun to deal with colds at this time.

Whining and feeling pitiful. :lol: I have come down with a bad cold. I have no idea where I picked this up. I don't know anyone around me who is sick. :(

failed the schwinging, there was too many bloats in town yuck

I am looking for something to do for memorial day on Monday.

I just got back from a day out at the mall. My niece, goddaughter and my daughter spent the whole day out together. We had a nice lunch, did some shopping. I was out all day yesterday too. So tomorrow, I am not going anywhere. I am going to be super lazy and cuddle with Marley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back