What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready for the Sandmans visit...I'm so brushed...

Watching MLB network on TV and wishing summer would hurry up and get here already. I'm tired of the city feeling like a refrigerator all the time. Heck, many of the residents here are still wearing coats and jackets, and it's late May

Going to clean up my room, tidy up around here, and get ready to watch some more college softball.

Making use of the ignore feature.

Too bad it doesn't really work here and you always see when the person you hate is saying something.

The block on Facebook is much better, as they just disappear as if instantly annihilated.

Drinking Mountain Dew with fireball whiskey. It tastes good!

Sitting outside on my deck with the tiki torches all lit up. Love summery nights

Laughing.... laughing.... and laughing.... :laugh2:

I'm also thinking it's only Tuesday morning-ish and I'm already ready for Friday! :ugh:

Still laughing though! :laugh2:

Not happy about going back to work. I want a week off!

Tell me about it... Well, I still only had two days off... but before I knew it I blinked and it felt like I didn't even get one... :tears: :(

Now, I am feeling the summer spirit, it is so much harder to return to work. For sure, my students will be restless. We were supposed to have 2 weeks of school left but instead, we have 4 weeks. This will be hard.

How 'bout a monh? One of my teachers in school did that many years ago. Dunno if it's still permissible today, though.

I will have a month and half off soon unless I find a new job before my month and half break is over. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back