What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get that a few times......its stupid fuken conformity....

I bet it is. When they(married )ask why aren't you married ? You can say, why do you have someone for me lol

Recently , a friend got a bf and then ask me have you met anyone? I mean really that necessary? Lol I didn't reply back dumb q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been mostly sleeping all day its not nice....but the. I also complain when i dont sleep

They just like to feel comfortable with others who have chosen to suffer the mind boggling loss of freedom. Otherwise you are a reminder, a thing to avoid at all costs. :lol:

You see all of these people going off to jail. They knew they were doing wrong when they did what they did. The thought of possibly losing their freedom was not a deterrent. Bondage is a punishment a consequence of breaking societies rules. Marriage is a little too close to bondage.

The signing of your name on any document is to some degree or other a loss of freedom. Society as we know it is all about a few being in control and the rest of us jumping through hoops for them like trained critters. It goes down hill from there. Freedom is so easily lost. Even fighting for it you lose it.

Freedom is the most valuable thing a human can have.

Relaxing and watching college fast pitch after a 7 hour trip home and unpacking the RV.

Worked on a fish tank. But i need to make some reinforcements so it wont make a whole on the floor...

Bagging up old VHS movies to take to a Goodwill. Most are kids movies from when my girls were young. They've been in the basement for years. Slowly clearing stuff out of the basement so I don't have to move it again if/when I move.
Oh, and looking at a bug that I suspect came upstairs with one of the boxes. Will try to catch it & put it outside.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Watching college fast pitch softball...the super regionals.

i know....just pissing out on 'the hearing world' conception of deaf people or rather other way around too....i too uses a HA all the time ..and i used to be able to use the phone, ever since phone lines gone digital all hi/low's got truncated in a bad way rendering phones UN-usable by me....been so long now, something like 15 years that i havent been able to use a phone...
...like i'm Really Deaf....hell im below 100dB....on both ears...scary....

I am having trouble finding a phone I can use . My dog an vet and my audi had a new digital phone put in their offices , I could tell right away thy had new phones b/c I had trouble hearing them. I was told the new phones where better , yeah as long as you are not HOH .

<drinking a Jameson and Dry....normally I'm a neat drinker, but I like it with dry (ginger ale) its nice and refreshing for a change...and i'd go thru 5 or 6 then play PS3 games lol
(drink driving yeah.....)legally....LOL!!

oh and i am a little experienced with cocktails...son a long iced tea or a sex on the beach is a yup ok ! or whatever my liquor Cabinet is mostly Irish and Japanese whiskeys and soon to add on rums, esp those from Cuba.....

im a time traveller i am always 16 hours ahead of you :)
lol
sorry.....
but yah, at least you didnt have to work on this friday NIGHT!! thats must be the worst time of the weeks, (and Sat).....

ok you have Jameson Irish whiskey at home, pour 1/4 glass of that, top it with dry ginger ale, its very drinkable and delicious without any BIG tastes waving on top of another...its just a good mild drink...

...but don't go out after that on a bike, use taxi, that its quite potent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back