What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking if I should find a way to escape being dragged on this trip to North Carolina on Friday... :shock: It doesn't sound very fun... I really am not that interested... What can I do to escape....? :hmm:

Where are they trying to drag you to? I'll tell you if you should blow them off or not lol

how would they make a quick buck if they damaged their own tires? they'd have to replace it!

Well, if they had tires that were balding and couldn't afford to replace the tires, that's the scam right there. "Oohhh poor me, my tire's flat better get the city to pay for new tires!"

Well, if they had tires that were balding and couldn't afford to replace the tires, that's the scam right there. "Oohhh poor me, my tire's flat better get the city to pay for new tires!"

^^ See? I know NOTHING about driving and tires. In that department, I am a dunce. Other than that, I'm good.

We had an apartment near where the etch a sketch is made ... maybe half a mile if that far from it ... the street its on is named for them its called "Toy Street". Spangler candy company is in Bryan too they make most of the candy canes people buy at Christmas.

We used to take I-69 to Ft Wayne to the Old Country Buffet to eat with my exwife's parents at least once a month but been other places too, Indianapolis, South Bend, Rennessalear(Sp??) and my ex father in law used to go to the Shipshewanna flea market.

That is interesting, Yes, my hubby told me everything. Do you grow up in Bryan, Ohio? You live in North Calroina. How do you like to live there?

I'm from in Fort Wayne. :) I have been go to Shipshewanna Flea too. I touched all the Northern Indians. My favorite place to go Pokagon State Park and have a campground at Lake James. I just get tired of live in Indiana in my whole shit life. :lol: I'm plan to move out of states after my husband graduate from college next year. We don't know where we will move. He have to look for a new job in other state.

That is interesting, Yes, my hubby told me everything. Do you grow up in Bryan, Ohio? You live in North Calroina. How do you like to live there?

I'm from in Fort Wayne. :) I have been go to Shipshewanna Flea too. I touched all the Northern Indians. My favorite place to go Pokagon State Park and have a campground at Lake James. I just get tired of live in Indiana in my whole shit life. :lol: I'm plan to move out of states after my husband graduate from college next year. We don't know where we will move. He have to look for a new job in other state.

I was born and raised in NC but my exwife was born in Bryan so we decided to live there when we got married. After we split up I moved back to NC. Her daughter went to and graduated from the International Business College in Ft Wayne (I think thats the correct name for it) then had a kid but she still lives in Ft Wayne.

If its still there and ya'll go to Bryan go to John's donuts they make good donuts. Or Frankie's and order the gravy and biscuits you'll be surprised how good it is lol Or the chocolate suicide cake from Kaufman's ;)

I complained about a pothole not long ago at Home Depot. A square turn into the parking lot with a pothole in the corner on the outside left side that forced people into the oncoming lane. It was like that over a year. I finally said enough and went in and got the store manager called out to the cashier area. I mentioned the pothole oh yeah we know about it. So why is it still there? It has been over a year! And so on. Well we have to put in a request. Well put in the request.
Next time in it was filled in. Exactly. Still a square corner with an abrupt edge. It is a knuckleheaded world.

Just downloaded alldeaf app for iPad real nice ;)

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Lol now I need to learn how to log out of that

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Wow! My husband was born in Bryan, Ohio. His family are still living in Bryan, Ohio. He don't live in Ohio anymore. He moved to Florida when he was 3 years old then moved to Indiana when he was 7 years old. I knew the most famous of etch sketch made in Bryan, Ohio. :D

Had to find this pic on my flash drive ... Ohio Art is the company name that makes the etch a sketch they made a large one to set up for the city Christmas decorations years ago don't know if they still use it now or not.
632122-R1-30-20A_031.jpg

Did someone say biscuits and gravy? yum!

There's cracker barrel restaurant out there and their southern foods are really good! :)

About 2005 I drove to Michigan to visit my family... then I went on my own and took I-94 to I-69 south to Ft Wayne and took route 30 which took me to Lima, Ohio where I meet with someone and went up to Cedar Point and had a great time.

Sometime I like using backroads to see some interesting places. Road adventure is fun to check out scenic places.

We used to take I-69 to Ft Wayne to the Old Country Buffet to eat with my exwife's parents at least once a month but been other places too, Indianapolis, South Bend, Rennessalear(Sp??) and my ex father in law used to go to the Shipshewanna flea market.

Ugh, some convention and then to "have fun." So they say... Their definition of fun doesn't seem to be my definition of fun most of the time.... :mad:

Trying out Farm Heroes Saga. Since I finished Candy Crush Saga and thought what else is like it? A friend suggested Farm Heroes Saga by the same company. I tried it out for the first time last night and it is fun. I like Bejeweled type of games.

I've made it up to level 500, been there for a week or two. I think I might be there......forever

I've made it up to level 500, been there for a week or two. I think I might be there......forever

How far does Farm Heroes Saga go to? Candy Crush Saga is 530 and am waiting for them to update with new levels.

I have no idea I've never played Farm Saga Heroes. I meant 500 in candy crush :) yes I still haven't finished :D

I was born and raised in NC but my exwife was born in Bryan so we decided to live there when we got married. After we split up I moved back to NC. Her daughter went to and graduated from the International Business College in Ft Wayne (I think thats the correct name for it) then had a kid but she still lives in Ft Wayne.

If its still there and ya'll go to Bryan go to John's donuts they make good donuts. Or Frankie's and order the gravy and biscuits you'll be surprised how good it is lol Or the chocolate suicide cake from Kaufman's ;)

Yes I have been of there for dinner. That is my hubby's place to go. It is very old style at diner in downtown. That is my favorite to eat a sausage gravy with biscuits, We are plan to go Bryan, Ohio in May. My husband lost his birth certification and have to go back to Bryan to make a new BC and then go tour the town. My son will be first time to touch Bryan, Ohio thie year. He is so exciting about the road trip and exploring the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back