What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove it my #@!? They just don't wanna pay a dime

Perhaps there's a reason for it. Once the public gets a hold of any actual compensation from hitting a pothole,watch the whole darn city wreck their tire alignments for it. Yeah, stupid people exist and willdo things in spite like inflict damage to themselves for a little chump change! :roll:

you rather that it to be very easy for frauds to get money?

No, of course not. However, I wouldn't be surprised if some people intentionally damaged their tires to make a quick buck, in which case, that may not be a bad thing.

No, of course not. However, I wouldn't be surprised if some people intentionally damaged their tires to make a quick buck, in which case, that may not be a bad thing.

You'd be surprised to see how majorly bad it can get.

Yeah, well its a no brainer cuz in this day and age it can be easily scammed. There are also liability issues too.

Yup. I doubt that they really could, anyhow-- only way would be to record them fixing it. Pointless, really.

You'd be surprised to see how majorly bad it can get.

True-- I don't see too many shredded tires. I wouldn't know how they deal with those. *shrugs shoulders* I just want a safe commute and no bottleneck traffic.

nutkick.gif
for the comment in bold. *smh*

Yup. I doubt that they really could, anyhow-- only way would be to record them fixing it. Pointless, really.

How would that be pointless? imo its a valid reason to prove it otherwise the city would go bankrupt.

True-- I don't see too many shredded tires. I wouldn't know how they deal with those. *shrugs shoulders* I just want a safe commute and no bottleneck traffic.

Every where we go, we face dangers. There is no safe form of commute. You just have to be a defensive driver or be aware of your surroundings.

How would that be pointless? imo its a valid reason to prove it otherwise the city would go bankrupt.

Hmm. Honestly? No clue. I'm just brainstorming on the spur of the moment, put it that way.

The issue with potholes and all is that a lot of times it comes down to economics; the government still has to pay to fix potholes and sometimes they just can't afford to fix every single thing and have to focus on the most important issues.

Every where we go, we face dangers. There is no safe form of commute. You just have to be a defensive driver or be aware of your surroundings.

Yeah, except one problem-- I can't drive. Buses, trains, and bicycle. No airplanes for me, thank you.

The issue with potholes and all is that a lot of times it comes down to economics; the government still has to pay to fix potholes and sometimes they just can't afford to fix every single thing and have to focus on the most important issues.

Such as railroad tracks and infrastructure. Those are high priorities in several states, especially with that recent event in New York.

how would they make a quick buck if they damaged their own tires? they'd have to replace it!

Wow! My husband was born in Bryan, Ohio. His family are still living in Bryan, Ohio. He don't live in Ohio anymore. He moved to Florida when he was 3 years old then moved to Indiana when he was 7 years old. I knew the most famous of etch sketch made in Bryan, Ohio. :D

We had an apartment near where the etch a sketch is made ... maybe half a mile if that far from it ... the street its on is named for them its called "Toy Street". Spangler candy company is in Bryan too they make most of the candy canes people buy at Christmas.

I've been there.. was in Indianapolis, Muncie, Ft. Wayne. :)

We used to take I-69 to Ft Wayne to the Old Country Buffet to eat with my exwife's parents at least once a month but been other places too, Indianapolis, South Bend, Rennessalear(Sp??) and my ex father in law used to go to the Shipshewanna flea market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back