What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy cheese.........on tacos. Now that's fancy.

You got me thinking about tacos. Real tacos, not the Americanized version of tacos. They don't put cheese on them at all.

In Myrtle Beach we went to a party at our neighbors, they were Mexican, they had it catered by a Mexican restaurant. Holy crap those were awesome.

Just got home. Bought a new car and got a great price for it and even better than expected interest rate! :thumb:

Was is it a deli where they sell all kinds of cheese and meats?

No. Came from a restaurant, but not sure which. You know those places that puts nice cheese in a foil bowl and cover it, along with the foods and dips? One of those, but staff said this place is well-known, and judging by the quality of the food, I'd say so.

Just got home. Bought a new car and got a great price for it and even better than expected interest rate! :thumb:

Exciting, what kind of car did you get? My car is almost 10 years old but it has less then 60,000 miles. I probably won't be getting a new one any time soon.

Exciting, what kind of car did you get? My car is almost 10 years old but it has less then 60,000 miles. I probably won't be getting a new one any time soon.

2009 Toyota Yaris. It has 94,000 miles on it.

You know those places that puts nice cheese in a foil bowl and cover it, along with the foods and dips?

Like this?

Tiered%20Variety%20Platter.ashx

If so that's a party platter and those are made by delis, grocery stores or catering businesses. Probably what you're talking about is a restaurant that does catering on the side.

Like this?

Tiered%20Variety%20Platter.ashx

If so that's a party platter and those are made by delis, grocery stores or catering businesses. Probably what you're talking about is a restaurant that does catering on the side.

Nope. Not even close. Unfortunately, with my camera disabled, I wasn't able to take pictures.

2009 Toyota Yaris. It has 94,000 miles on it.

Toyota are great automobiles. My husband drives a Toyota Tundra and we love that Toyota's service department is open seven days a week here.

Enjoy the new care!!!!!

Sitting here, staring at the iPad, taking a break to unfreeze my brain. I have reached lesson 6 and my brain has determine we are taking a break. :)

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Earthquake !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got done watching the Kentucky vs Louisville NCAA Basketball game. Whew! It was a nail biter! Now, I'm chillaxing. Wait, is that even a word? Hahaha.

just devoured a banana and bacon burger, absolutely divine

Earthquake !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw there were quite a few tonight in Southern CA. Largest being 5.1 that is a very decent earthquake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back