What are you doing right now? Part II

Getting ready for the big day today. I visit my possible new place later today. If I like what I see, and if I am able to see a sample apartment, I just may have found a new place to call home. With that said, I need to send the Letter to Vacate to be printed if that's the case.

I want to go back to sleep. *grumbles*

I want to go back to sleep. *grumbles*

me to...SLEEP:( nytol don't work
been at altitude for few days and I still got caste on Caste shrunk and arm swell up more, so waiting for doctor to phone,doing everything take mind off it.also wondering why house shit tip and husband sat on arse doing nothing when I was away he know I unable get vac out
icon8.gif

Like Shel, I want to go back to bed. Don't wanna work today!

half on here and half trying fathom nuti bullet out.unable do much with arm caste

A long time ago, I read that job hunting is a job itself and that it is recommended that people who are unemployed spend 40 hours a week job hunting because the chances increase for landing a job. Something about treating it as a full time job. That was what I did for 6 months after I graduated from Gallaudet. Took me 6 months to land my first teaching job and the economy was good at the time (2002h!

Job hunting is hard work!!!! Good luck wi landing a good job!

Yes, it is a full time job. Right now it's my 2nd job since I'm still working till the end of the year. Though my job isn't as busy now since I don't have to run a lot of the reports I used to run. So, I'm able to do some of the job hunting at my job.

I have a phone interview tomorrow for a job I phone screened for a couple of weeks ago. Then another interview later in the day.

Let's see...... I think tomorrow I will get to that Mongoose bike chain, and get that fixed. If it's warm enough tomorrow, I may go for a LONG bike ride. Could use it.

Went for a long walk and got caught in the rain.....loved it...Marley not so much.

Like Shel, I want to go back to bed. Don't wanna work today!

yesterday, I had a bad feeling plus I was tired. Turned out that it was a rough day at work. today, I slept a little late and plan on going to work late. I woke up with a headache so I went back to sleep to sleep it off. Now, it is gone and I feel ok. Weird...

Just finished phone interview. Think it went well. Only time will tell.
Have an in-person interview later this morning for another job.

I'm conducting a checkup of both bicycles to make sure they're fit for winter. The Trek bicycle appears to be in good shape. Now it's the Mongoose bicycle's turn. Bicycle chain to be lubercated, and brakes to be checked. Also need to check tire pressure on both bikes.

yesterday, I had a bad feeling plus I was tired. Turned out that it was a rough day at work. today, I slept a little late and plan on going to work late. I woke up with a headache so I went back to sleep to sleep it off. Now, it is gone and I feel ok. Weird...

I'm sorry you had a rough day. I'm still feeling rough myself too, super sore from the move. I swear I must've pulled some stomach muscles or something I didn't know that was possible. I hope the rest of your week goes better.

Done checked both bicycles. The Trek is in very good shape overally. Both brakes work, and tire pressure is good. As for the Mongoose, the front tire needs air, and my left handlebar brake needs repairs. I will inquire about prices when I fill the tire up in about 20 or so minutes.

SB drinks are?
trying keep hand warm and not think about agony pain

My co worker has an bad influence on me that i go to starbucks very often. I did quit going there last summer. But I am back again. hahaha

like maccihiato drink? She got hot and caramel while I got iced and hazelnut.

Back