What are you doing right now? Part II

Chicago, did you or did you not consume pizza from this place you are raving about?

First of the month. Money available at 1:30 am.

Can't wait til lunch next day. Ate fast, didn't notice, as he told you.

I remember being that hungry. I hope things get better for Mark soon.

I am still trying to get a response to a very simple question a few posts up. What's the problem?

Chicago, did you or did you not consume pizza from this place you are raving about?

Yes, I did. I have the menu to prove it. And Botts, things should get better, because this Wednesday I'm visiting a place that has my interest, and if I can get approval to move soon, things will improve big time. That is why I'm carefully monitoring my budget this week, because I have two different scenarios I'm prepared for.

Yes, I did. I have the menu to prove it. And Botts, things should get better, because this Wednesday I'm visiting a place that has my interest, and if I can get approval to move soon, things will improve big time. That is why I'm carefully monitoring my budget this week, because I have two different scenarios I'm prepared for.

I am not really disputing whether or not you ate this pizza; I am merely trying to get from you whether or not this pizza has/had red sauce in it because if it doesn't have it, that would be a first for me and I've been around a long time. Not everybody's out to get you....relax, man!

I am not really disputing whether or not you ate this pizza; I am merely trying to get from you whether or not this pizza has/had red sauce in it because if it doesn't have it, that would be a first for me and I've been around a long time. Not everybody's out to get you....relax, man!

Well, I have said a few times I wasn't paying attention, and I've also said they make their own, and like Botts said, I've had it rough not being able to cook my own meals. Not exactly ideal being here, you know. There's only so much I can put up with, and getting out of here is high on my priority list this month. Now.... I might return back there again this Wednesday, and if I do, I shall ask them for permission to photograph the sign I saw, because they have chicken fingers I want to try. If granted, I'll post it here.

Some pizza had a white sauce and some have no sauce , it had fresh tomatoes on it instead .

Chicago, all Tousi is wondering if it had a red sauce. What kind of pizza was it?

Chicago, all Tousi is wondering if it had a red sauce. What kind of pizza was it?

It was a cheese pizza. I can't say for sure if it had sauce on it or not, but I'm fairly sure it did. I know I ordered it regularly, and didn't ask for any modifications to it.

Trying to find if NCIS LA is come tonight , I checked the TV guide on Comcast and I did not see it. I thought it came on Monday at 10:00 PM

Trying to find if NCIS LA is come tonight , I checked the TV guide on Comcast and I did not see it. I thought it came on Monday at 10:00 PM

They may be filming new scenes, and aren't yet ready to release the next episode. Usually takes 2-3 weeks, as I learned previously.

it's 5:30?! whoa, the police blotter sure took a while to do. Got a couple of letters to do, and some cutting/pasting, then off I go!

Drinking tons of coffee and getting annoyed by people here constantly tapping me to ask me questions. I miss the quiet we had last week already.

I just filled up my new tube with air, and finished lunch. Now headed back home to attach the tire to my bike and secure it.

Spending my "vacation" day job hunting online. Will soon stop and spend some time wrapping gifts.

The wrapping gifts part sounds like a lot more fun, though the job hunting has to be done. :lol:

True, true. Which is why I started with the job hunting so I'd at least get some of it done. Just finished going through my list of employers that I have looked at/applied to in the past. Soon I will be contacting temp agencies, but don't want to start a temp job till Jan so that I get my severance pay from my current job (if I'm in the office on 12/31/14).

Just finished putting my rear bicycle tire back on my bicycle (albeit getting my hands and fingers all oily after my bike chain went afoul). Now off to scrub my hands clean.

Still unpacking. Worked the morning then came home for the afternoon to keep picking away at boxes. Hard to believe it's been 2 weeks and still not done!

They may be filming new scenes, and aren't yet ready to release the next episode. Usually takes 2-3 weeks, as I learned previously.

It wasn't on here.. appears that everything was reruns- I don't know why.

I don't think it was because of 'filming'- I'm under the impression most shows finishes filming BEFORE the new season starts which is why we see them every week. I think we're hitting the midseason break where we generally see mostly reruns, Christmas related shows and award shows.

Trying to fix my coffee maker . I made some coffee when my head was hurting real bad and messed up some how. The filler was put in wrong and the coffee grind clogged up the machine and the water can't drip into the pot . I tried cleaning it out and put some water in but it still does not work it just giving a lot of steam which should be happening . There is no way to get the grind out of the tube . :( I won't try doing anything while in a lot pain again.

Back