What are you doing right now? Part II

I keep meaning to rent a DVD to see a movie but there really no place to go anymore only Market Basket !
What about Redbox? I see those all over the grocery stores. I think, you can pay a small fee for Netflicks. I remember being a member at Blockbuster LOL all those places are gone .

What about Redbox? I see those all over the grocery stores. I think, you can pay a small fee for Netflicks. I remember being a member at Blockbuster LOL all those places are gone .
Yeah that is what Market Basket has , I never see anything I like when I check it out.

surfing thru facebook on computer and being grumpy kitty cuz I use a removable cast cuz of bottom of my right foot I have heel pain for past few months so I'm stuck at home till july 22nd so.. should be fun not first time i missed out on summer activities lol

How many pounds can it tow. We need something to tow at least 10,000 lbs. Thats a beauty! I love Dodge trucks.
Shel, you might have to go to the 2500 if you need to tow that much or even the 3500......

Starting my day, take the dog for her walkie and have a date with my gym :D my kind of lover :lol:

Sitting on the floor in front of the chair that my kitty is hiding under.

thinking and musing about Wednesday...it's my turn to drive 3 other golden ladies to go shopping. They are all hearing...and wondering about their reactions while I drive...LOL....well...I do drive like Hell...but I get there...holding onto the dashboard and the back seats "is optional"...calling 9-1-1 is not...

thinking and musing about Wednesday...it's my turn to drive 3 other golden ladies to go shopping. They are all hearing...and wondering about their reactions while I drive...LOL....well...I do drive like Hell...but I get there...holding onto the dashboard and the back seats "is optional"...calling 9-1-1 is not...
Well, no wonder hearies don't think deaf should drive..... :lol:

Thinking about spiders
Which spiders freak you out the most? The hairy ones or the ones with exoskeletons? Didja know, that a person swallows, on average, 4-7 spiders per year in their sleep?

Which spiders freak you out the most? The hairy ones or the ones with exoskeletons? Didja know, that a person swallows, on average, 4-7 spiders per year in their sleep?
ALL of them do !!!

Just got home from the dr definitely still the UTI plus cough and cold and fever. So sucky.

Back