What are you doing right now? Part II

And then when I drove to work this morning I had a nice (no) big fat spider sitting on my windshield. Argh !! I wanted to use my windshield wipers to try to get rid of it but 1) I didn't want to kill it no matter how much I hate them and 2) it would be just my luck that if I didn't kill it it would jump on me the minute I opened the car door. So I just stared at it on my windshield. That was my morning.

Just got back from walking to another shopping center near me. Bought a top with my H.S. colors to wear to the 50th graduation class's graduation of my alma matar on Saturday.

Enjoying my diffuser it gives great serenity.

Yall have ruined me... I always thought those were just for decoration and no one ate them... :D
Jezie, only one fruitcake has ever been made...this is the same one that's been going around the country for over a hundred years now, lol....

Lol that I would believe.... although it has to have a nibble in ot. I tried one and though I was being poisoned lol

Chillin'...(LOL) or trying to relax a little after spending the day with my great grandson, who is now walking....Lord!...I'm not as young as I thought I was...(haha)...just exhausted me. Had to take a "late" nap so I'll be up until all hours

waiting for the skunk smell to leave my bedroom! A skunk just sprayed right near my building and I had windows open ! My whole condo smelled like the skunk was right in my unit . GROSS ! It just sprayed again ! Oh crap ! The fox could be after it .

I got up at 4 am. Couldn't go back to sleep. I went to McDonald's for two sausage and egg mcmuffins.

Having coffee before I got to my brothers for breakfast and then go shopping for a new pick up truck.

Yay post pics!

Dont know if we will buy today...more likely around August. Just starting the test drives and looking for deals. Those things are so ridiculously expensive

Dont know if we will buy today...more likely around August. Just starting the test drives and looking for deals. Those things are so ridiculously expensive

Are you looking for new or new to you?

With my background of my dad having sold cars and us getting to use his demonstrator like family car — with there being a number of years where there were 2 different ones and a few with 3 all because people wanted to buy his demonstrator — I doubt that I will ever buy of brand new car again (did it 1 time). For "extras" I will get something else.

Back