What are you doing right now? Part II

request to all ADers to try to keep things calm and friendly

giphy.gif

Making a request to all ADers to try to keep things calm and friendly while Calvin takes his "vacation" from AD.
Perhaps someone who's not on others' ignore lists can make this request also so that everyone sees it.

Thanks.
Don't really see what good it will do. She started in again the minute Calvin announced his break.

Then starting in trying to hide behind Calvin today after finding out people won't just sit there and take it.

I'm seriously annoyed.

Don't really see what good it will do. She started in again the minute Calvin announced his break.

Then starting in trying to hide behind Calvin today after finding out people won't just sit there and take it.

I'm seriously annoyed.
Oh, I know. But, at least I tried. Where's that gun?

<anyone who can't behave for a little while while Calvin is on vacation> :rifle:

Whether it's a joke or not, to take panties from the ladies is inappropriate manner.

Took the sax out for a few minutes. Haven't touched it in years. I'm way out of shape and practice, but it felt good to hold her again. Did I really get her 36 years ago?

Took the sax out for a few minutes. Haven't touched it in years. I'm way out of shape and practice, but it felt good to hold her again. Did I really get her 36 years ago?
She must feel very neglect you not holding her so long ! LOL! Are you going to keep up with your practice ?

I am drinking Budlight Strawberita. I am disappointed that it does not taste like margarita.

She must feel very neglect you not holding her so long ! LOL! Are you going to keep up with your practice ?
She was happy I let her out of the case! ;) I've got so many things going on, not sure I'll be regular with it. She did have some maintenance before being stowed away, so all the pads and cork are in good shape.

I am drinking Budlight Strawberita. I am disappointed that it does not taste like margarita.
Oh? I tried a Budweiser Clamato Chelada w/lime. It tasted exactly like salsa, not for me. But, hey...now we know not to buy it next time. :)

Cataloging old LPs and a few 45's. Then I'll give the list to a friend who may want some of them.

I would love to be able to have lunch with my mom too ! I hope you had a lovely time with your mom !

I did , we went to Sizzler . Salad bar and drink. We went shopping after lunch and I bought a new vacuum cleaner . I love it! Shark vacuum cleaner.

I did , we went to Sizzler . Salad bar and drink. We went shopping after lunch and I bought a new vacuum cleaner . I love it! Shark vacuum cleaner.
I see Shark on TV and wondered how good they're. That is nice you had a nice time with your mom. :)

Back