What are you doing right now? Part II

I am watching Tom and Jerry cartoons. Sooo cute!!

Just finished mine. Enjoy your coffee, cheers!
I will and turned to my news feeds and there's an armed man in Amarillo , TX holding hostages at Walmart . Crazy times! Stay safe!

I will and turned to my news feeds and there's an armed man in Amarillo , TX holding hostages at Walmart . Crazy times! Stay safe!
I read that the police shot and killed the gun man . It was a work related hostage . Damn people don't know how to talk things out anymore , they use a gun to express how they feel !

Thanking my lucky stars that guns can't be used on forums. I imagine certain people here would be shooting at others, for trivial things at that.

My weakness is, finding perfectly good gas grills on the curb. I just gut the insides and convert it to a charcoal grill. Bow-wow doggie!!
If I get too much stuff I put it out on the road with a sign. FREE. Get a sucker to take it instead of paying for the dump. :D

Making a request to all ADers to try to keep things calm and friendly while Calvin takes his "vacation" from AD.
Perhaps someone who's not on others' ignore lists can make this request also so that everyone sees it.

Thanks.

Back