What are you doing right now? Part II

I noticed too that the gas price went up. It was 1.90 two days ago, now it's 2.05.

Gas was the lowest I've seen here at $2.11, I filled up my car today. Hopefully gas won't go back to the price it was for a long time.

It's creeping back up here. It was $1.77 last night. :(

giphy.gif

You may not care, but a whole lot of people must be peeing in their pants worrying about Tom's cold. :giggle:

After hearing about the deflated footballs all week on the news I am really getting tired hearing about football on the news all the time.

I'm watching Parenthood the finale of this series. It's such a well done tv show, I'm really sad to see it go off the air. :cry:

I been trying to find Bones but it has not been on a for awhile , that was one of my favorite show.

Getting ready to leave soon. Hoping that traffic in Skokie and Niles isn't too bad. Only problem is that quad railroad crossing nearby Central and Touhy. Not my favorite, either.

LoveBlue said:
Good luck!

I'm guessing I should know by the end of today if I made the cut on the 1st round of interviews as they want to set up the 2nd round for early next week.

Thank you!

I'm about to head out for a different interview closer to here (I have two different possible opportunities- this one is closer to where I live for now). A little... a lot nervous... to hear what their voices will be like... I hope not too difficult to understand...:/. Still hard for me even in person.

Good luck LovesBlue :) Crossing my fingers for you!

Last edited:
Just finished most of my shopping. I'm kinda surprised I was able to get as much as I did. Not complaining, though. Now waiting for the #290 bus eastbound (detour back home to drop off the items), and then head back out here. I'm not done here.

Thank you!

I'm about to head out for a different interview closer to here (I have two different possible opportunities- this one is closer to where I live for now). A little... a lot nervous... to hear what their voices will be like... I hope not too difficult to understand...:/. Still hard for me even in person.

Good luck LovesBlue :) Crossing my fingers for you!

Good luck! As for me, I have not heard back about getting a second interview. :( Off to submit a few more applications/resumes.

I'm having a caramel mocha at McDonald's and studying content learned from ASL class. Then, I'll have to go shopping for clothes for my son to wear to a formal dance the High School is having. I'm dreading the shopping part of my day..

*Whew* Took a while, but I am on my way back out west again, and on my way to lunch (maybe). Still need to find a couple of things.

Getting ready to leave for home for the weekend. Almost finished at work today! YAY !!

Googlemaps and I are not speaking. Input the address I wanted to go to- it kept insisting it was a different one (?!!). Wound up parking around that one and did walking directions to the correct address... six blocks away...in blustery cold wind... oh well needed the exercise. Aside from being a bit late (I blame the directions that came from the app- the desktop googlemaps were actually correct...)... seems to have gone pretty well.

Chilled at Panera before walking back (into the cold wind good grief).

Back