What are you doing right now? Part II

train journey from 7am to 7pm just winding down now

lol It only took less than 5 minutes to cook ramen noodles. I don't want to cook for a long time.

I made up for it I cooked for 2 1/2 hours tonight :laugh2: grilled burgers for tonights supper and prepped stuff for the next 3 days too.

lol It only took less than 5 minutes to cook ramen noodles. I don't want to cook for a long time.

You could had roasted some hotdogs over your fire. :giggle: Trader Joe has some yummy ramen noodles , they spicy and sweet. I will cook enough for 2 meals so I won't cook each night . I zap it in the microwave stove.

Getting ready to do a double bicycle tube replacement...... front AND back. This I've not yet tried to do, so it should be fun.

Finished the double replacement. Now to get all three (I replaced another one a while back, but haven't filled it with air yet) tubes filled with air before my Feb. 10th move.

Here's one for you... ;)

171.jpg

You could had roasted some hotdogs over your fire. :giggle: Trader Joe has some yummy ramen noodles , they spicy and sweet. I will cook enough for 2 meals so I won't cook each night . I zap it in the microwave stove.

I do 30 second hot dogs in the microwave - when I don't want a cold one.
Less than 30 seconds if not also warming the bun.

rolled of bed after watching tv programme about over sexed elephant(information one needs get through life)if I see elephant about two years old trunk in the air eyes turned left run opposite direction

I m trying to get back to ymca today. After one week I have a bad sinus in my upper head. It's an awful feeling. I'll try to run and walk combined on a dullness treadmill. Oh boy lol

I m trying to get back to ymca today. After one week I have a bad sinus in my upper head. It's an awful feeling. I'll try to run and walk combined on a dullness treadmill. Oh boy lol

I've had 3 sinus infections in 4 months. Don't know why so many in a short time (other than my thought that maybe they didn't go away completely despite the antibiotics). I never had one before the first time getting it. Anyways you are right, they are not fun! Hope you are feeling better now.

Just finished the first of several homework assignments I have to do and then I will get ready to go to a wine and painting event with several deaf ladies at one of my friend's house. Looking forward to meeting new people as I am letting go of my old friends at my old job.

Frisky and AlleyCat, hope you both feel better ladies. Hugs!

Back