What are you doing right now? Part II

Just sitting here feeling lost. Lol.
Been away from the computer a spell.
And I'm hoping to be convinced that evil isn't real.
Fat chance, eh?
Evil is real but it can be defeated.

Need to prep myself to make a VP call to my bank about why one of the transcations that were made fraudelously hasnt been credited back to my account. Over $1,000 was stolen from my bank acct on Dec 23rd...most of the money was put back except for almost $400. If it was like $25 to 50, I can let it go but $400, no way!

Need to prep myself to make a VP call to my bank about why one of the transcations that were made fraudelously hasnt been credited back to my account. Over $1,000 was stolen from my bank acct on Dec 23rd...most of the money was put back except for almost $400. If it was like $25 to 50, I can let it go but $400, no way!
Ugh, that's bad. I hate when that happens. I hope you get your money back soon without too much hassle.

Oh no, Shel- that sucks! So glad you got some back, but still, what a hassle and maybe kinda scary or disheartening....did you make the call? What happened?

I had the iPhone 4,5, skipped 6 but now have 7. I sprung for the extra storage this time since I was forever deleting photos and texts. So now I'm good! And it's so big! Compared to my 5. Loving it. I can finally see stuff!

Thanks Reba and Dogmom....the bank is going to send me a form about this issue and then work on it. I cant pay some of my bills until I get the money returned.

Thanks Reba and Dogmom....the bank is going to send me a form about this issue and then work on it. I cant pay some of my bills until I get the money returned.
Sadly, it's up to the customer to keep after the bank. They sometimes drag their feet in this process. I hope in your case they move quickly. It's terrible having your money tied up like that.

Thinking about wearing my black skirt today. I'm going out later and I wanna be cute!

2 years ago , Bank called and asked me to come in...I did and was asked "when was the last time you went to NYC?...Baffled...I said probably about 15 years ago...they said someone tried to charge $350.00 to my ATM card there...luckily, the bank denied it....
then recently, I ordered something online...just pay shipping...and if I liked it, could order more...well, I didn't like it and didn't order more...but another order was sent to me and $100.00 was taken out of my account the next month. I disputed this with my Bank...sent that order back, kept the tracking # (gave it to the Bank's fraud and dispute dept.)...and was reimbursed by my bank...That company had to pay my Bank back...so I am very wary of ordering online again....It was a lot of frustration, trips back and forth to the Bank and my anger at it all...Gotta watch that very, very "small fine print"!

Re banks.. Hope you get it worked out. If it was a domestic transaction you should (or are supposed to) get the full amount back. It's harder with checking and savings accounts than with credit cards but it can be done. I hope there weren't fees attached (but 400 bucks?!).

My credit card was compromised last year or year before...somebody in the UK tried to make 3 purchases (all over 200 bucks) from some online store- one i had never heard of nor been to. They canceled those charges but wouldn't cancel the foreign fees... was pissed about that.

2 years ago , Bank called and asked me to come in...I did and was asked "when was the last time you went to NYC?...Baffled...I said probably about 15 years ago...they said someone tried to charge $350.00 to my ATM card there...luckily, the bank denied it....
then recently, I ordered something online...just pay shipping...and if I liked it, could order more...well, I didn't like it and didn't order more...but another order was sent to me and $100.00 was taken out of my account the next month. I disputed this with my Bank...sent that order back, kept the tracking # (gave it to the Bank's fraud and dispute dept.)...and was reimbursed by my bank...That company had to pay my Bank back...so I am very wary of ordering online again....It was a lot of frustration, trips back and forth to the Bank and my anger at it all...Gotta watch that very, very "small fine print"!
Ugh!

Back