What are you doing right now? Part II

Goodmorning! time for breakfast

Goodmorning! time for breakfast

Omelette for breakfast? :D
Garden_Omelette.png

for me... i would have an organic hot green tea. i drink it at work with no breakfast

Just finished PM to Alex about not getting my emails anymore when posts are made to threads I am watching. It had been going on for awhile when I started a thread about it. He posted in it that he would be correcting it last Tuesday and it still is not coming in. So . . . decided a PM was in order.

Having coffee and then just relax for the rest of the day as a category 5 storm is about to hit America. LOL

Last edited:
Totally get you, Shel.....

Yea, my family has already been harrassed with racial slurs at public places. If I could bring my pittie with us and sic her on those Trumpf supporters. LOL

Hugs to your family, including your dear pittie, Shel:hug: - it's terrible..... :-(

Yea, my family has already been harrassed with racial slurs at public places. If I could bring my pittie with us and sic her on those Trumpf supporters. LOL

In my city, it's been the total opposite...no harassment or even a threat. We all get along very well and when my car broke down the other day, several black people came over and helped me get it off the road...I was so thankful no matter who they supported or what color they were. Even a black neighbor gave me 2 Poinsettias for Christmas...In my opinion, things are looking up (at least in my city)...Sad you & your family were harassed and threatened. I would have called the Police...those people are backwards and racist. My granddaughter is bi-racial and I've never encountered a problem when I take her to Lunch or to a movie.

Back