What are you doing right now? Part II

Just finished wrapping to gifts for my church's giving tree.

I am going to a Deaf club Christmas party in two hours. I am excited about eating good foods. We will not exchange presents this year. I am disappointed about that.

eating a turkey sandwich after cleaning glassware...and I've a lot of glass. Got all my decorating done earlier...now cooking some Pinto Beans...

AC - hope you had a good time!

we just got down dremeling dog nails - 2 dogs, 2 sets.

Drinking coffee, gym, and then Christmas shopping.

Just did a bunch of Christmas shopping. Amazon. :D

Yea, I will do that as well. Just stuff I need for work. I swear...DEcember is a very stressful month for me because at my job, they ask for so much for the holiday events at work. I think it is definitely overkill at my job with all the holiday events. Just one event is good enough. At first I liked it and thought that was awesome (2 years ago) and this is the 3rd year and I am already thinking it is just too much.

Yea, I will do that as well. Just stuff I need for work. I swear...DEcember is a very stressful month for me because at my job, they ask for so much for the holiday events at work. I think it is definitely overkill at my job with all the holiday events. Just one event is good enough. At first I liked it and thought that was awesome (2 years ago) and this is the 3rd year and I am already thinking it is just too much.
I was having trouble finding one item locally, so I went to Amazon to order that and decided, what the heck, order some of the other stuff. With enough ordered, I got free shipping. Only two of the items are for my daughter in CA, so I may not have them before the "cutoff date" for USPS, but I think they'll still get to CA in time. I just may have to ship them separate from the other gifts - which I still need to go out and buy.

Getting ready for my boyfriends ( more than one ) lol to play whoo hoo Go Patriots!

This chick loves football!

I am watching the Turkish Game Show called Read My Lips on YouTube. Ever heard of the show before?

Just finished 92:46 on the recumbent bike.....sit ups to follow....

Laura

Shopping in Amazon for Christmas.. :)

Back