What are you doing right now? Part II

Re banks.. Hope you get it worked out. If it was a domestic transaction you should (or are supposed to) get the full amount back. It's harder with checking and savings accounts than with credit cards but it can be done. I hope there weren't fees attached (but 400 bucks?!).

My credit card was compromised last year or year before...somebody in the UK tried to make 3 purchases (all over 200 bucks) from some online store- one i had never heard of nor been to. They canceled those charges but wouldn't cancel the foreign fees... was pissed about that.
Very disappointing about the foreign fees.

Thinking about your bank thing, Shel - hope you can get it resolved soon! and- love your avatar - have an old shirt from a few years back <Bushes> that says that....

Very disappointing about the foreign fees.

I definitely was not happy about it.. I can't remember the exact amount right now but there were 4 separate ones even though at least 2 were declined. Complained but they wouldn't budge. Hurt my credit score I'm sure (I'm struggling mightily to pay off the credit cards (2) but it's going to be a long time with the tiny tiny income I have right now.

====
Just got done cleaning up my sister's laptop... again. I'm sure I will again soon. Wondering if my nephew is accidentally downloading stuff with hidden ads/malware...(don't think so... most of them in that family are technologically challenged to one degree or another lol).

Been listening to fireworks in our neighborhood, for the past few hours.

Cheers:cheers:

Attachments

• 0C14838B-5E7D-44EA-B84D-DB41D7A3159D.jpg
    0C14838B-5E7D-44EA-B84D-DB41D7A3159D.jpg
    477.9 KB · Views: 2
Thinking about your bank thing, Shel - hope you can get it resolved soon! and- love your avatar - have an old shirt from a few years back <Bushes> that says that....

Thanks..

My bank still hasnt credited me the last $360 dollars. The fraud dept is closed so I have to call tmw. I cant pay for one of my bills until I get that money back.

As for my avatar...I have never ever protested against ANY president.,....not even Bush. This time I am because of his racist and sexist beliefs. Thats my son he is against. Hell f*** no that I will EVER accept someone like that as my president.

Thanks..

My bank still hasnt credited me the last $360 dollars. The fraud dept is closed so I have to call tmw. I cant pay for one of my bills until I get that money back.

As for my avatar...I have never ever protested against ANY president.,....not even Bush. This time I am because of his racist and sexist beliefs. Thats my son he is against. Hell f*** no that I will EVER accept someone like that as my president.

Sorry to hear about fraud and hopefully you can get all money back.

Yes, some of my friends declared that he isn't their president, but for me, this president elect is permanently condemned, also for Bush, US Supreme Court gave a presidency to GWB before recount process complete in Florida so that why some people said GWB wasn't their president.

Can't wait until 2020 to get out of ugly situation.

Happy New Year!!!....took down all my Christmas decorations and getting ready to dust and windex and vacuum....Didn't do a lot of decorating this year (and glad I didn't)...Had some very rowdy neighbors last night and my doggie stayed right by my feet...Fireworks off the dock were beautiful.
Peace, Love & Happiness to all coming into the New Year.

:mad: about your bank problem, hope the New Year improves for you, Shel! and hopefully you can guess that my "like" is regarding the avatar, not the bank/bill problem :hug:

Resisting taking a nap since it's getting too close to bedtime. Would have taken it earlier, but had to get my CI binder organized as I had gotten lax with putting the papers in it. Tomorrow I'll read up on the pre-op stuff. Tuesday I go to my doctor for my pre-op exam.

No guarantees that it won't be the same or even worse.

What you means?

US traditionally flipping between democrat and republican every 4-8 years, rarely, 12 years or more. You won't get the president that you dislike until 2024 if traditions continue.

What you means?

US traditionally flipping between democrat and republican every 4-8 years, rarely, 12 years or more. You won't get the president that you dislike until 2024 if traditions continue.
That doesn't really matter anymore (the flipping between dems and pubs). There are a lot of republicans who are not happy with "their" candidate who won.

Stirring my slow-cooked scalloped potatoes. They smell and taste so good.

And thinking of how when I stuck my fingers in, they burn, but they taste so good. I should use a spoon.

Stirring my slow-cooked scalloped potatoes. They smell and taste so good.

And thinking of how when I stuck my fingers in, they burn, but they taste so good. I should use a spoon.

Oh that sounds so yum. I love anything potatoes.

That doesn't really matter anymore (the flipping between dems and pubs). There are a lot of republicans who are not happy with "their" candidate who won.

I know a lot of unhappy democrats helped Trump to win, especially in rust belt states.

Back