What are you doing right now? Part II

Getting ready for bedtime

What you means?

US traditionally flipping between democrat and republican every 4-8 years, rarely, 12 years or more. You won't get the president that you dislike until 2024 if traditions continue.
I mean that there are no guarantees that the next election campaigns won't be ugly. They could get even uglier.

I mean that there are no guarantees that the next election campaigns won't be ugly. They could get even uglier.

Oh wow, I hopefully Americans are waking up, seriously.

I am hoping that people will learn that for a person to take office in the White House, they must not have a Twitter account. Hahahahahahaha!!!! The last few weeks has been weird..makes me wonder if we will see more crazy tweets in the next 3 weeks. Oh boy

Resisting taking a nap since it's getting too close to bedtime. Would have taken it earlier, but had to get my CI binder organized as I had gotten lax with putting the papers in it. Tomorrow I'll read up on the pre-op stuff. Tuesday I go to my doctor for my pre-op exam.

Taking naps...*was thinking about this for awhile*...I used to take a 30-minute or 1-hour nap daily. Actually, it made me feel worse and I would stay up until 1 or 2AM...get up around 9AM...So I stopped taking naps...get up around 9am...go to bed by 12pm...so far it's working better for me.

Taking naps...*was thinking about this for awhile*...I used to take a 30-minute or 1-hour nap daily. Actually, it made me feel worse and I would stay up until 1 or 2AM...get up around 9AM...So I stopped taking naps...get up around 9am...go to bed by 12pm...so far it's working better for me.
Yeah, they don't always revitalize me (did end up taking one yesterday), but the generally don't mess with my night sleep. I'm sleepy now - dang dreary weather. Will be glad to go back to work where I keep busy enough not to feel too sleepy.
Might be time for thyroid meds. I see my doctor tomorrow for pre-op and then again a few weeks later for my physical, so I may finally let her prescribe the meds (my blood work #'s have indicated the past few years I'm at that point but since I did not feel I had the symptoms (or at least not bad enough) I've put off getting them.

Maintenance guy just installed a strobe light smoke detector in my hallway. He will put in a request for one that will plug into a wall outlet for my bedroom.

I had my first PT appointment today. Did the broken leg. It went well. I have 3 more appointments over the next 7 days. I don't know about beyond that just yet. It's been about 10 weeks or so since I broke this leg - it was the end of October.

I had my first PT appointment today. Did the broken leg. It went well. I have 3 more appointments over the next 7 days. I don't know about beyond that just yet. It's been about 10 weeks or so since I broke this leg - it was the end of October.

I hope it goes by fast! Hmm... I wonder if niece did PT or not.. would think she did as she had a similar injury to yours right down to not knowing she actually broke it til weeks later.

Cooking fresh green beans for my doggie .

I avoid to take nap whichever is closer to bedtime but I do take nap in afternoon if I had short sleep like less than 4 hours.

B12 injection gave me a lot of energy and less likely to need to take nap. I took nap a lot when my B12 level was very low.

Waiting for Spring to get here. I'm tired of winter already. I want to use some vacation time.

Finishing my Saturday morning financial fun (so much better now that I'm making good money). Then will start putting away Christmas decorations.

Cooking fresh green beans for my doggie .

wish my doggie would eat some veggies!...I do give her Pumpkin once in awhile...but veggies?...Nope, won't touch 'em, or even dog food....She will smell it and give me a look..."Really now?"....I'm not eating this!!...Tried them all, even FreshPet...oh well...she's healthy (the Vet said).

Back