We've got 3 more moderators coming here...

VOTE PEDRO FOR MODERATOR

:lol:

Chasie

Tousie

Reba

JeepGirlie

Scretblendie

~SG~

I know I'm guessing but I still want to see Chasie become one. he's my number one choice!! I know Tousie and Reba would make a great moderators 2!!

Dunno...

Just guess... er um...
How's about MissDetectable, Tousi and OceanBlue
or
OceanBlue, NorthStar, and Tousi

Chasie

Tousie

Reba

JeepGirlie

Scretblendie

~SG~
Thanks for the mention but I believe one requirement for Moderator is that the person have a "moderate" personality; I don't think that fits me, heh, heh. :lol:

I know you do have a lot going on in your life, but I am just being random. LOL (No offense, Shel)

None taken..I was being silly but at the same time, serious cuz I dont think I can take on that responsibility. :)

Ha ha ha ha ha. <<Chase holds B-hand on his nose so Banjo can't poke his eyes with V-fingers>>

*swings my right arm into a circular motion hitting Chase right onto the head*

Woo! Woo! Woo!

Thanks for the mention but I believe one requirement for Moderator is that the person have a "moderate" personality; I don't think that fits me, heh, heh. :lol:

I do believe it does fits you, You are a type of person that remains neutral. I think you'll be an excellent moderator, that's just my opinion.

*boinks Chase and Banjo in the head..... :P

Dunno...

Just guess... er um...
How's about MissDetectable, Tousi and OceanBlue
or
OceanBlue, NorthStar, and Tousi

GA, thanks for the mention its not me. I was just about to list you as mod heeheee... Let me take another guess, Cheri, Jolie77 (return) and northstar?

I can see that there is a lots of people have their own opinions to see who would be the new moderators.

Back