well.. did u ever had a bad experience with food when teacher forces u to eat?

Happen to be picky eater myself since I was born. I was forced to eat most of food at the cafeteria by my teachers since my grandparents (my legal guardianship) told them to scold on me. Because I was disagnosed (sp?) with anemia for iron low when i was in first grade. oh my, i was scolded for what i eat like 24/7 at school and home. Till blood test showed improved, they start slow down on me.
Right now, myself about 30% picky eater whew!!!

I remmy that I was forced to eat hamburger. I mean it was nasty. My kindergarten teacher forced me to eat it. It took me forever to eat it. She told me that she won't let me go outside to play with other kids till I finish my lunch. I wanted to cry. She was the meaniest teacher I ever had. Everyday, I ate peanut butter sandwich everyday. I hate that teacher. Argh!

I never really had a teacher force me to eat anything but I did have something similar. She was expecting us to eat asparagus. She said that if I didn't eat any, I would get a "F". If I ate one, I would get a "C". If I ate 2, a "B". 3, an "A". I only ate most of one and she gave me a "C". Everyone else in class did the same except for one girl, she ate all three. Pissed me off!

yea, when i was in speech school, i had the meanest teacher in my life. she forced me to eat anything that i didnt like what the cafe cooked. sometimes i put those foods into milk carton so she thought i did eat all of em... ugh... she already scratched many big scars in my mind.

I never had that experience that teachers force me to eat some food I dont like or whatever... If it did happen, I'll refuse and sit there, do nothing and I will not eat it if I hate that kind of food or whatever. I will NOT eat it even force me... :o

No teachers have attempted to make me eat something that I didn't want to. My mom did when I was younger. Not for those awful types of food. Mostly peas, brochicc (sp?), and spanich(sp?).

When I was in Day Care I was 5 or 6 I hate Brocholi and my mom never made me eat it but bitch at day care try to so I put napkin over it try throw away but she saw me so I told her my mom said I dont gotta eat it and she say you are not at home so later hide in milk carton she catch it again but sigh and give up haha.

Oh yeah, one time, when I sat down in a cafeteria for dinner time at my deaf school, my housekeeper demanded me to eat this disgust-looking spinach :barf:. I refused to eat it so I just sat there for a very long time until I fell asleep. I woke up (I don't know how long I've been falling asleep about) and pour milk onto the spinach. That made this housekeeper upset at me and took away my plate and won't give me anything else I wanted to eat. I was sent to my bedroom HUNGRY! :( (I was about 4 or 5 years old that time.)

Originally posted by funnybebe78
ugh I really remmy my freshman year in mainstream school dumb teacher told me TO eat india goat chesse for a stupid credit. :ugh2: after i finished my freshman year they fired his azz for not bein a GOOD teacher :D

That's so unreal -- never heard of a teacher forcing a student to eat something the student doesn't like or refuse to try. It never happened with me. If I didn't like an item on the platter, I'd simply refuse to eat it and the teacher'd not do anything at all. Just took away the plate.
When did that happen?
Maybe that sort of method happened in the '60's to 70's? If it happened fairly recent...they'd be hit with a lawsuit for being hard on the student just because the student refused or couldn't eat what was served.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
No teachers have attempted to make me eat something that I didn't want to. My mom did when I was younger. Not for those awful types of food. Mostly peas, brochicc (sp?), and spanich(sp?).

Broccoli and Spinach ;)

I lurveeeeeeeeeee those and brussel sprouts! Yum! :)

i am so full of surprised that some teachers forces when you dislike eat something on plates.
i am honest with you , my teacher in past year never forced me to eat .......
i just learned something like that ! wow

I recall this teacher's aide from back when I was in 2nd grade. I had forgotten to bring my lunch and the scheduled meal was fish sticks. Needless to say, I wasn't planning on eating them, so I just picked at the other stuff on my tray. The aide noticed I wasn't eating the fish sticks and made me eat them. I then promptly threw up on the lunch table and spoiled everyone's lunch. She never made me eat something I didn't like again!

WaterRats13 said:
When did that happen?
Maybe that sort of method happened in the '60's to 70's? If it happened fairly recent...they'd be hit with a lawsuit for being hard on the student just because the student refused or couldn't eat what was served.

yes Waterrats -- i agree in the 60s/70s it was pretty common and apparently accepted method :dunno: and yes u are right if happen more recently they would deal with a lawsuit filed by the parents on behalf of the child

Yea ham......Yes I said ham. I hated it when I was a child. It taste like crap that time. She made me eat it. She didnt let me leave when I was full and didnt finish the rest. I always come home sick due to this. She stopped when my mother called the school wondering why I always come home sick. Thank god that was over.

I'm allergic to seafoods.. Mostly Teacher and Counsellor (Dorm) forced me to eat Fake fish.. Made me vomitting several times... I did made reported to my parent about this.. My parent really furouisly mad at them.. They are nodding never listen to my parent at all.. then Reported to Head of Supervisior School. They really mad at them.. Finally stop forcing me...
*sigh* for long time raised that school STOOOOOOOOOOPID.. nobody respect due my allergic (rolls) (When I was that school from 10 yrs old til 14 yrs old) finally stopped forcing me.. then I attend High school much better "nobody forcing me" Anything what I can eat..

Wha... waste their time! :thumbd:

It happened to me many times..... in Russia, one day my teacher loves to force students to eat yucky foods, which it is very awful to see, and smell..... while I ate it all....(not swallowing) and I asked to my teacher that I need to go to bathroom as #2... then at bathroom.... I tried to put all foods out of my mouth on toilet bowl....end up teacher was busted... even worse my teacher is female... ack ack I got punishment as cleaning up dishes after school... that sucks! :-P

eternity said:
When I was in kindergarten (I skipped 1st and 2nd grade). A teacher who forced me to eat the PEAS and they seem really gross and I cant even take them but puke. In 3rd grade, I never like their hamburger because it just meat and buns, too plain. I cannot take it so I threw under the table, but teacher caught me and prohibited me to go play ground after lunch. After playground, I had to sit in the corner and made me eat the burger for half hour or 45 mins and I cant even eat it all. The crumbs were on the floor. Teacher realized that I cant even eat it and trashed that burger.

Also, they forced me to eat an icecream something with nut. It grossed me out and I threw it up several of times.
Me too. I'd hate the BEST vegetable and this the BEST vegetable is P....E...A..S :mad2:

i'm not a picky eater... I DO LOVE brussel sprouts, spinach, asaparagus- I'll pick them over potatoes anyday!

the only foods i am not fond of is okra, caviar and fish

I dont recall being forced to eat in school, I think my school had lots of different options when it came to fish sticks day... :wiggle:

Back