Welcome you view my webshots

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
I invite you all everyone and to watch slideshow...

Don't forget bring popcorn :popcorn: while watch slideshow..
I suggest you.... *click* for slideshow is better for you than click click each images pretty awful lot...
So um...

Here's.. Watts Family and friends....

Wha... do you think my family and friends ? :applause:

I really enjoyed viewing your pictures. You have lovely family and a cuuute bulldog! Can tell you all enjoyed your campings! Thanks for posting pictures for us ADers to see. :thumb:

sweeetttttttttt pics bully,

one other qq is whats ur dog's name AND that one pic of him/her laying down was SOO CUTE

javapride said:
sweeetttttttttt pics bully,

one other qq is whats ur dog's name AND that one pic of him/her laying down was SOO CUTE

two dark brindle eye patches name is "Bruiser"
Red and white name is Rogue.
My friend's dog name is "Grizzly" (Pit Bull/American Standfordise) That dog is extremelly damn FRIENDIEST and DUMB. Easily whine and complain senstive.. Grizzly must go with his master all the time and cannot live without master!
LOL
Grizzly is very old now... Getting fall apart his eye sight...

Beautiful family and friends, especially dogs they are soo cute. :lol:
Love dogs ! :thumb:

You did a good job makin' your own album at Webshots! ;)

I loved your pictures, Bullymom. But we need more pictures of Y O U !

I noticed that you had 2 different bulldogs, one with dark brown eye patches and the other without. How precious!

You appear to be a happy family. Thanks for sharing!

From your friend, Lantana

Beautifully pictures of your family, BullyMom. Seems like you all had a blast time was that from camping recently in the summer?

Your daughter's shirt is something my youngest niece would wear, "Nothing to wear." Really cute! :thumb:

Lantana said:
I loved your pictures, Bullymom. But we need more pictures of Y O U !

I noticed that you had 2 different bulldogs, one with dark brown eye patches and the other without. How precious!

You appear to be a happy family. Thanks for sharing!

From your friend, Lantana

*exhales* yea.. I noticed not many pictures of me... Ain't me... *pointing finger* to my hubby ain't crazy steal my digital camera and snap picture of me..
I told him.. go ahead whatever you like take picture of me.. He feel not right.. prefer his own digital camera... :roll:

My hubby tells me.. I have to type for him..
He said.. HELL NO TERRI, you're total wrong. You kept holding digital camera all the time..
(sigh) give me a break... LOL
:giggle:

Cheri said:
Beautifully pictures of your family, BullyMom. Seems like you all had a blast time was that from camping recently in the summer?

Your daughter's shirt is something my youngest niece would wear, "Nothing to wear." Really cute! :thumb:

Yes Cheri,
Tasha loves wear "Nothing to wear" sometime... and ask me wanna more t-shirt from snitches store.. Cheaper buy 2 for 1 price.. that awesome!

Wow, they're all really great pictures, I should say one of the best pictures, beautiful family too...I thought the ant picture on your son's finger was cool!! I don't think I could take a good picture out of that heh...

May I ask who took those pictures?....

^Angel^ said:
Wow, they're all really great pictures, I should say one of the best pictures, beautiful family too...I thought the ant picture on your son's finger was cool!! I don't think I could take a good picture out of that heh...

May I ask who took those pictures?....

my son's finger ??? which one? * I don't recall it.. Let me check it again..

I did taking pictures all of'em... few my hubby and my kids help take pictures for me..

Edited: Oh my my my...... Yes I can see.. My last son...
:Oops: :Oops: :Oops: :Oops: :Oops:
I wasn't realized... forgive me...

Thanks Angel!

Last edited:
Bullym0m said:
I did taking pictures all of'em...

U took really great pictures BullyMom, Have you thought of taking pictures as a real job?...

^Angel^ said:
U took really great pictures BullyMom, Have you thought of taking pictures as a real job?...

I never thought of....

Just my hobby and enjoy taking pictures.. :)

Bullym0m said:
I invite you all everyone and to watch slideshow...

Don't forget bring popcorn :popcorn: while watch slideshow..
I suggest you.... *click* for slideshow is better for you than click click each images pretty awful lot...
So um...

Here's.. Watts Family and friends....

Wha... do you think my family and friends ? :applause:
Thank for showing us your wonderful pictures. Very cute ;)

hey bully, nice picture, miss the western fair, Used to go there alot, now i am not in london school anymore, :tears: Some of those people looks familar but i am not sure. Lol, like this one http://image51.webshots.com/151/9/83/83/475898383cDAItP_ph.jpg, I think that is the same lady, does she Volunteer alot? Because if she does then maybe she is the one i am thinking of. SHe may had volunteer at "teen club" back when i was younger. lol.

darkangel8603 said:
hey bully, nice picture, miss the western fair, Used to go there alot, now i am not in london school anymore, :tears: Some of those people looks familar but i am not sure. Lol, like this one http://image51.webshots.com/151/9/83/83/475898383cDAItP_ph.jpg, I think that is the same lady, does she Volunteer alot? Because if she does then maybe she is the one i am thinking of. SHe may had volunteer at "teen club" back when i was younger. lol.

Darkangel,

Oh yes, She is Kristen.. Mostly call her Krissy.
She is changed it lot much better looks than old ones.. Due surgery her chest and make smaller. She is defintily happier. Sometimes, I've seeing her around during social events w/my buddies. She is still under stress because of her heart. She did went into the hospital off and on several times. I pray for her recovery well. Right now, She is at home and resting lot.
She still attend Deaf Church and not really part of volunteer any more because of her health condition. She still loves volunteer lot but can't do anymore.

Back