weather?

OH MY!!!! that is frigging COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I cant do that it will all my skins get brrrrrrrrr become to red lol :lol:

OH MY!!!! that is frigging COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I cant do that it will all my skins get brrrrrrrrr become to red lol :lol:

I know!!! brrrr..... makes my tits popped. I need my boyfriend's cuddle. :(

I know!!! brrrr..... makes my tits popped. I need my boyfriend's cuddle. :(

Oh yeah!!!! for me if cold on me then I will lots lots lots lots lots of blankets with me and drink hot chocolate!!! lol .. if I have bf then oh yeah cuddle keep warm!!!! lol :lol:

Here my home town, last sunday it was 6 degree in 9 am. I look up temp, I say holy shit!! It is 6 degree in friggin morning no way.! I'm in Arizona! Our house pipes were frozen! Thanks goodness the pipes didn't burst. We didn't have no water. My husband fix it, whew! It is still cold all week, we are suppose get another snow on this weekend.Brrrr!!

CanadianCoralReefSnorkeling.jpg

HAHAHHA
Traditional Canadian'ers whoever want to be polar bear Skippy snow or ice water every year but don't know which the exact date. *snickers*~:giggle:
One day, you'll understand what CANADA FOR!
but this pic.. made me lauff'n so hard hell!

Snow in CALIFORNIA!!

The Malibu and Santa Monica mountains got hit with at least 3 feet of snow. Amazing world breaking record.

At the moment , where I live sun is out but its cold.

suppose to have mix precipitations this saturday.. but the high will be 39 so dont think will stick to the ground... but overnight lows will be below freeze temps.. who knows! wait n see! :)

High 52 ...it's cold outside today...It's supposed to be 65 and sunny tomorrow...:fingersx: lol

Here in California is very COLD that I ever feeling! WOW because I went out this morning I felt like very FORZEN!!!!! lol Very cold, I looke up in the sky it looks like that clouds are coming and PROBABLY tonight will rain ( will see) the weather is so FKING :crazy: FYI

It's freeeeezzzzing here plus the high winds. Right now, it's 19 degrees. Here's my forecast for the weekend:
Today: Strong winds with partly cloudy skies and a spot flurries. Highs: 23-27. Winds make it feel like it's in the teens! Winds: NW 20-40 mph, with gusts to 55 mph at times!

Tonight: Becoming Mainly clear, still windy and quite cold. Lows: 0 to 10, wind makes it feel like it's 5 to 15 below zero! Winds: NW 15-30 mph, with higher gusts.

Sunday: Partly to mostly sunny skies and chilly. Windy in the morning. Highs in the mid to upper 20s. Winds: NW 15-30 mph, diminishing some in the afternoon.

Monday: Mix of Clouds and sun and just the slight chance of a passing flurry as an approaching system weakens as it moves overhead. High in the upper 20s.

the weather here was great today.. felt like 65 degrees in san jose ;) tomorrow will be 62 degrees but overnight will be 37 blah.. the weather def is weird for few days and caused my hand to be dry sheesh..it hurt me blah.. cuz i stock stuff with my hands go figures :roll:

cOLD AND WINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU, CANADA!

I :io: because it was :cold: and now I :type: to you instead of going out to :beer: and :rockon:.

COLD AND WINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU, CANADA!

I :io: because it was :cold: and now I :type: to you instead of going out to :beer: and :rockon:.

We have been out boating as it is a pleasant day today with plenty of sunshine and the temp at 91 deg. It will be like that all this week. I know we do need a lots of rain here badly cos it is very dry as last year we had a driest year on record. I think I better start doing some indian rain dance. lol

Back