"We are just a bunch of atoms"

I believe, as recorded in the book of Genesis, God spoke the universe into existence. The powerful voice of God would certainly be enough to start all those atoms vibrating into action!

Well, that's good as any theory as how it all started...

I'm just curious though. What language did he speak in???

Isn't language something invented by humans?
God created the first language used.

Later, some other languages were added by God at Babel.

Since then, further languages and dialects were developed by man from the original languages.

I never knew that atoms are inside of us because I thought cells is what make us human as a whole. I did not realize it is more than cells or matters. So that is the most interesting subject I have ever encounter.

Shel, keep telling your kids what you know about atoms. I don't think I did not learn anything about atoms in class like elementary school or high school. :hmm:

In the old days, this concept was taught in high school but now they have brought the complext concepts into the younger grades. It makes our jobs very very challenging because I have to make sure that my students have a strong sciencific background.

I had to teach them about protons, electrons, nuetrons, positive and negative charges, The periodic table, and what the atoms do during a physcial and a chemical change. All these stuff I never really understood until now. :lol:

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

So future generations of humans get smarter than before? Better health technology and gadgets like phones, etc.

Since then, further languages and dialects were developed by man from the original languages.

that would relate to the Bicarmiral mind...where half the brain is operated/controlled by God the other half is 'us' listening to god, obeying God's orders...upon this theory it was the gods (aliens) teaching the neatherals how to build pyramids, in the Aztecs and the South Poles (it was tropical way wayWAy back then)....
not the same 'god' as the 'bible' is written/translated to be.... I for one, dont believe in that bible but i still believe it was altered at some point to be used for 'Churches advantages in other words, the original "God" and its followers got corrupted at some point along the evolution of the conciousness of the mind which had divorced from "god"...

oh never mind..this is too crazy to be sent in here...
Julian Jaynes...1970.. i think 1972 im not sure....only for those who do not think im crazy or want to investigate futher...

The teaching of 5th graders about atoms is over-their-head, as this needs to wait until high school. On the other hand, they can handle H-2-O (water) which is what the body is mainly made up of.

All they needed to know what they were, what they did, how many different atoms there are, and a whole bunch of stuff. U want to complain..that's NLCB for you.

All 7 out of 8 got B's and A's on their tests. One failed...she didnt study.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

So future generations of humans get smarter than before? Better health technology and gadgets like phones, etc.

nope on the contrary, everything is dumbed down, only taught More, ONLY for the future of 'information workers' as they will be the new working class , working for the new 'ruling class' who OWNS the digital wealth and access...

LOL OK ...guess thats' the american panic against the falling behind in technological superiority with other countries, so in order to protect america's status/interest (dare i say) this is 'carried out'...

Last edited:

Interesting. This is specifically discussed in the Bible? Can you point me to the passages? TIA.

LOL OK ...guess thats' the american panic against the falling behind in technological superiority with other countries, so in order to protect america's status/interest (dare i say) this is 'carried out'...

It could be but it could be also due to that the field of science is a big part of the global market and we want our children to be able to compete successfully. We need more scientists and mathematics anyway.

Our universities are still, by far, the most advanced, well-funded, and productive scientific research bases in the world, and we have more top notch Universities in the single state of California than just about any other country has in its entire boundary. I'm not worried at all.

It could be but it could be also due to that the field of science is a big part of the global market and we want our children to be able to compete successfully. We need more scientists and mathematics anyway.

This is something we have seen in the past in American education, as well. The mid-late fifties and early sixties were all about pushing students in the direction of math and science. At that time, it was the space program that created the focus.

Our universities are still, by far, the most advanced, well-funded, and productive scientific research bases in the world, and we have more top notch Universities in the single state of California than just about any other country has in its entire boundary. I'm not worried at all.

Nor am I.

nor am I, its just a political propaganda to keep broad range of interests alive, ofc it was the space race back in the sixties with rockets, they developed miniturisation of microwave ovens, fiberglass helmets, minituisation of computers (going to transitors instead valves, at that time) etc also its not the employment, economic interests but also the class interests and its ideology revolve around it...keeping up the myth....blah blah blah

Back