Watch Your Kids Numb Nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if only those arguing would read a little.
Only if you would say more than 'No ' . I was asking if the dad was there too b/c I haven't heard anything on the news about him being there and I read nothing here about the dad being there in the comments I am able to see. It was posted the parents weren't going to be charges but I didn't see any link for this .

Only if you would say more than 'No ' . I was asking if the dad was there too b/c I haven't heard anything on the news about him being there and I read nothing here about the dad being there in the comments I am able to see. It was posted the parents weren't going to be charges but I didn't see any link for this .
Funny you say that.... why would they say anything about him?

Ohhhh, yeah, people dug into his personal life with his thug past and threw that into the mix, but he has long since changed his life around, yet they didnt bother to look into that. Its a damn shame people dont read the fine print or just the first line for that matter and have no idea what the actual outcome was.....
Oh Look, Hes a thug, a convicted felon

X amount of years ago and has since been straight as an arrow with a good life for his family and himself

But Noooo, didnt bother to read.

WDYS let me narrow it down.
Momma was distracted and daddy wasnt there.
Momma a daycare owner, daddy works.
Police investigated and witnesses all say momma was watching her kid and tending to others as well, the split second she turned the boy made a dash. Police found no criminal doings, Prosecutors said there were no criminal activities, so no charges will be filed.
idiots are crying out, but if it happened to them they would be facing the same delimma that momma is facing now....truth !

Bleeding hearts are pushing to have an innocent person prosecuted for an accident because they are butthurt.

Be careful what you preach for, it will bite you in the ass later, facts.

They've got his stuff. Clone him. Everyone wins. :D

Funny you say that.... why would they say anything about him?

Ohhhh, yeah, people dug into his personal life with his thug past and threw that into the mix, but he has long since changed his life around, yet they didnt bother to look into that. Its a damn shame people dont read the fine print or just the first line for that matter and have no idea what the actual outcome was.....
Oh Look, Hes a thug, a convicted felon

X amount of years ago and has since been straight as an arrow with a good life for his family and himself

But Noooo, didnt bother to read.
You're not getting what I asked ! , the news kept reporting the ' parents' may be press with charges. I finally heard on the news for the first time that only the mom was there . I was trying to find if both parents were there ! I don't see everyone comments b/c I don't want to !

You're not getting what I asked ! , the news kept reporting the ' parents' may be press with charges. I finally heard on the news for the first time that only the mom was there . I was trying to find if both parents were there ! I don't see everyone comments b/c I don't want to !
And unfortunately, you end up having really odd commentary because you don't know what over half the forum is saying.

It baffles me why you keep coming here and talking constantly when by your own admission you don't like most of the members.

was anything ever said about the dad being there.... nooooooooo, because he wasnt, momma is a daycare owner and this was a supposedly a field day for them. ( no pun intended )

And unfortunately, you end up having really odd commentary because you don't know what over half the forum is saying.

It baffles me why you keep coming here and talking constantly when by your own admission you don't like most of the members.
True, since she cant see half or maybe 3/4 of the posts anyways, so she misses a lot of stuff posted if not seen or read in the news reports.

The circumstances of the two cases were not at all the same, so there's no double standard.

2 children wind up in a wildlife pit. the mother of one child gets charged, the other does not.

Double standard.

The law applies to everyone equally.

2 children wind up in a wildlife pit. the mother of one child gets charged, the other does not.

Double standard.

The law applies to everyone equally.
Im not familiar with the other case.... was race a factor?

Im not familiar with the other case.... was race a factor?

I don't know - the woman that was charged was white.

But ... like Leon said "People are more dangerous than animals" and .. yes it is

tumblr_mu7mr3FnxY1r8bxs1o4_r1_500.gif

14 pages later (including repeats due to one member not seeing half the posts and being confused)... One thing I did think of last night regarding the mom and the kid... I do wonder if she (and I am betting countless other parents) had thought (or put faith into) the zoo was safe and didn't think the kid COULD get through if the zoo had barriers- good ones. I don't think I've ever seen a parent (though am sure there are some) go to the zoo first and inspect every animal location and every barrier just to be sure their kids won't be able to jump, climb over/under, wriggle through them.

As mentioned earlier...split second, kids under the age of 5 are....little speed demons- my nephew was like that though all of us DID teach him to hold hands crossing the street or walking through the parking lot- it's still very easy for them to slip off. Zoo only had a tiny window to decide because all animals have a primal instinct in their DNA whether they are wild or 'domesticated'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back