Wanna ask the wife.

prettypond

Reaction score
How do you feel if your husband's friend come to visit you in your state and stay with you guys for a long time in the small house?? Like he stay with us in a few months. Is it ok with you or you dont like it???? Just curious.

Never happened to me before...but wont let it happen..a week or two is long enough. LOL!

It happened to me and I hate it. Rather just a visit and go to hotel for them. Period. Right now I am single and a friend of mine will visit me so she can stay at my place with no problem.

It would depend on the situation.

If he was looking for a place to stay for a week or two, fine... but no more.

If it was for traveling purposes, fine... else no.

yes and no...

will never have it happen again ever again!

well, I gotta admit (editing to add another thing)...
for a very few friends We do allow.. mostly from out of state.. and where you are in no where land... If they need to stay longer, I can offer them a tent outback yard or make a bed in a homemade trailer box in backyard

Sigh,
Wendy

Well... Not Good Idea with staying too long! So tell your husband that he only stays for one week but if you have basement or in law apt and have him pay you rent? :dunno:

Good Luck!!!

We live in a condo with 1 bedroom. His friend sleeps in our living room. Sometime I was fratrusted and not comfortable with 2 guys in the same home. My husband has been acting like he is back to be single again. He hang out and have fun with his friend like going to the bar drink beers the most of the night this is cause he care less about me.

oh!! my husband is hearing so is his friend.

Is this a female or male friend? Stupid question, I know.

It happened to me, and I will not let it to happen again. One to 2 weeks is okay, but not more than 2 weeks. The friendship or relationship will go in the toliet.
Sometime, it can cause the adultery if a friend stay in the house that long.

His friend is a male. He has been to stay with us before last year and stayed for 3 weeks. This time he stay with us for more 2 months.

His friend is a male. He has been to stay with us before last year and stayed for 3 weeks. This time he stay with us for more 2 months.
Why does he live with you?

Where does he live the rest of the time?

Does he have a job?

Did you clearly and firmly tell your husband that you don't like this arrangement?

I learn my first lesson after I let my roommate's friend stay for 1 week but it turn to be 3 weeks and I kick roommate out after something shitty happen. zomg.

Ouch. Visiting is okay, but what he is doing is moving in! Without your permission! Sheesh. Demand rent, utility, and food money!

Or kick his/their ass/es to the curb!

Ouch. Visiting is okay, but what he is doing is moving in! Without your permission! Sheesh. Demand rent, utility, and food money!

Or kick his/their ass/es to the curb!

Yes I agree with you.. it did happened to me.... after three months I kicked whole family out to the curb.... they were nothing but moocher....i ended up watching their kids while the parents sleeping all day.. kept telling me her back hurts... all bullshit...

Friends ? Naw - not goin' to happen. My children ? Yes, of course since I gave birth of them. :)

Ack.... I guess your hubby didn't respect your feelings or you told him it was okay so then that means nothing is wrong with it..

For me, No I wouldn't do it cause it's not fair and not be a freeloader geez..

Welll you gotta tell your hubby you don't like it at all...

Back