Vibrating Sponge Duck a Sex Toy?

Beowulf

Premium Member
Reaction score
SPRING HILL, Tenn. (AP)---Katherine Williams says the yellow ducky sponge she put on sale at a flea market is merely a child's toy. City officials say the vibrator inside makes it a sex toy...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041014/D85MUU800.html

*snicker*
Just imagine trying to sell our vibrating alarms at that place...

:rofl: damn -- i agree with u Beowulf ref to the bed vibrator :lol: i also wonder the same and if we would have complaints from other folks who might THINK otherwise!

It would be alot easier if we saw a picture of it then we can judge whether or not it is a sex toy....

I can't be able to agree with the other complaints without seeing it first...

^Angel^ said:
It would be alot easier if we saw a picture of it then we can judge whether or not it is a sex toy....

I can't be able to agree with the other complaints without seeing it first...

One picture coming right up!! From
this version of the article:

59577087.jpg

MICHELLE MORROW / STAFF
Katherine Williams, president of Passions & Pleasures, an intimate gifts and accessories business, holds a ''yellow ducky'' vibrating bath sponge outside Spring Hill City Hall. Officials decided yesterday not to issue Williams a citation.

That's a sex toy?

People are sure nutty.

Last edited:
Banjo said:
That's a sex story?

People are sure nutty.
:werd: People need to understand that it's not what it is... it's how you use it.

Just like guns...

If I have a gun, does that mean I'm a killer? No.

Good Grief, that doesn't even look like a sex toy to me....Some people are really :dizzy: ( nuts )!....

Thank you for posting that picture! :)

Thank god for my vibrating rubber duck dont look like one show in the picture! My mom gave me that duck for christmas two years ago. I dont use it not ever just one time!

i think that was TMI! hahaha

gives a whole new meaning to FUCK A DUCK ( i always say that and lord it got right back to me)

This reminds me of a time they tried to prohibit sales of a certain Jar-Jar Binks blow-up doll because young girls were using it as a sex toy! :crazy:

Huh, that's a sex toy? That duck sponge is too big to use in a certain way.... :o

*Got hit with a brick and dies*

:roll: People today are nuttier -- that toy duck doesn't even look like a sex toy at all.

Back