Vent about women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never realize that the battles of the sex has a hard time figuring out what is the problems between males and females. So the way I see, is that there are rules to follow how to do that in a dating game. It is like what is the pro and con the right way to go out on a date. Women seem to give men the wrong signals and men also in turn give the women the wrong signals too. I think we are pretty even when we try to figure out what is in our minds on the dating scene. I am amuse by all this. HeHeHe :giggle:

I never realize that the battles of the sex has a hard time figuring out what is the problems between males and females. So the way I see, is that there are rules to follow how to do that in a dating game. It is like what is the pro and con the right way to go out on a date. Women seem to give men the wrong signals and men also in turn give the women the wrong signals too. I think we are pretty even when we try to figure out what is in our minds on the dating scene. I am amuse by all this. HeHeHe :giggle:

there's no rule in what to do or what not to do. and yes it can get confusing where it gets to the point that women would give wrong signal to men and vice versa. that's where your "skill" comes into the play... your ability to diffuse the awkward situation from escalating. :cool2:

2h537gg.jpg

And to add, I'm not a cheap guy when it comes to women. I pay it for them, of course. What I don't get...some men don't believe in spoiling women sometimes....but have to work hard to earn something. I believe most women like to be spoiled once in a while.

I agree, sequoias. Women do like to be spoiled from time to time. But women also need to keep in mind that men like to be spoiled from time to time. It is supposed to work both ways.:cool2:

Best relationships happen when one is not looking for one! Just be yourself and have fun. Do what you like and make friends with the gals doing the same thing.

Best relationships happen when one is not looking for one! Just be yourself and have fun. Do what you like and make friends with the gals doing the same thing.

Totally agree. Don't stress out... stay cool and enjoy having a great time with your lady :giggle: Don't search for a girlfriend. Just let things happen... and then it will...

Before I met my current boyfriend I have to admit that I always thought I was never going to be able to find the perfect match, simply because we wouldn't *fit* together. Also I always thought of men being macho-type...

All of that changed once I met my bf. He even at one point admitted being very shy the first time he saw me. I was completely befuddled since he seemed so natural on our first date. :D

JamieLynn

I agree, sequoias. Women do like to be spoiled from time to time. But women also need to keep in mind that men like to be spoiled from time to time. It is supposed to work both ways.:cool2:

Indeed - It's a 2 way street, not 1 way street.

Yea, that's true. I am sure men like to be spoiled sometimes which is fair to the relationship.

I know you Seq pretty well - I think it is your high expectations are what got you down in the end. You become angry if it does not go certain way. It becomes apparent and may have scared some off.

Let your expectations go. That is how I get to meet men. I simply have no expectations or attachments because if it did not work out, I simply move on without any negative emotions. I chalk it up as a learning experience and that it got me CLOSER to where I hope to be one day.

So just relax Seq and know that you have a lot to offer - these women who just broke up with their men are looking for rebounders. Dont become a too nice guy, listening to them about their break ups or exes. Once you do, you enter their "Friend Zone." If a man starts talking about his ex, I simply accept that it means I am in Friend Zone. Nothing wrong with that but if you had expectations, you d get frustrated and start wondering what is wrong with you. You start overthinking..

Hope I am making sense...hugs....you do have a lot to offer but just need to examine your approach :)

Good post Gemma! :)

The other thing I would also like to suggest is that you don't want to limit yourself to a certain type of woman.

If a guy limits himself to blonde women only--he would be missing out on a true potential....

Good post Gemma! :)

The other thing I would also like to suggest is that you don't want to limit yourself to a certain type of woman.

If a guy limits himself to blonde women only--he would be missing out on a true potential....

Yeah...cuz any woman can become a blonde!:giggle:

I know you Seq pretty well - I think it is your high expectations are what got you down in the end. You become angry if it does not go certain way. It becomes apparent and may have scared some off.

Let your expectations go. That is how I get to meet men. I simply have no expectations or attachments because if it did not work out, I simply move on without any negative emotions. I chalk it up as a learning experience and that it got me CLOSER to where I hope to be one day.

So just relax Seq and know that you have a lot to offer - these women who just broke up with their men are looking for rebounders. Dont become a too nice guy, listening to them about their break ups or exes. Once you do, you enter their "Friend Zone." If a man starts talking about his ex, I simply accept that it means I am in Friend Zone. Nothing wrong with that but if you had expectations, you d get frustrated and start wondering what is wrong with you. You start overthinking..

Hope I am making sense...hugs....you do have a lot to offer but just need to examine your approach :)

Yeah, that's true. I am working on that....but getting better on that now, I don't feel bad if a woman isn't interested in me. I just move on to the next one. :) How would you know me very well? We never met in person before. :P

I'm looking at this in a woman's perspective.

Sometimes if a man overanalyses details about a woman, this is a real turn off and would be a real deal breaker in almost every relationship.

Before a man can analyse details about a woman, he has to look at himself in the mirror.

A man cannot walk alone.

This is why there is "WO" besides man.

Sequoias, ask yourself if you are chasing a fantasy woman or one in reality?

I'm looking at this in a woman's perspective.

Sometimes if a man overanalyses details about a woman, this is a real turn off and would be a real deal breaker in almost every relationship.

Before a man can analyse details about a woman, he has to look at himself in the mirror.

A man cannot walk alone.

This is why there is "WO" besides man.

Sequoias, ask yourself if you are chasing a fantasy woman or one in reality?

No, I'm not chasing a fantasy woman. I don't expect her to be 5'9", 230 pounds, must be smart, etc. That's just fantasy, but in reality it doesn't matter to me at all, as long we can communicate. All I want is a gal who enjoys the adventures together whose that loves for who she is. I don't really ask too many questions with women.

The main issue is that I am like a leech and easy get to get upset when a woman doesn't have any interest in me, but I'm working on that of course. Nothing to do with what you said.

The main issue is that I am like a leech and easy get to get upset when a woman doesn't have any interest in me, but I'm working on that of course.

A suggestion if I can offer.

If a woman rejects you, it's not always you that's the issue. It could be her that has the issue.

Maybe it's the woman that's so vain that she needs to have a trophy boyfriend on her arms to accommodate for her shortcomings and that's even worse for her.

Try not to emotionally beat yourself up because deep down inside you know you are a good person. :hug: Big big big hug! :hug:

Hey Seq, don't beat yourself too hard. It seems most people made some good pointers. How about doing something fun, like changing your hairstyle? Grow a goatee instead of the norm? This is a girlie thing, but you might want to hang out by the mall try on some great clothes hehe experiement hehee Its all for fun while you can cool down the frustration of women. Its all good Seq! King of Trees :P

No, I'm not chasing a fantasy woman. I don't expect her to be 5'9", 230 pounds, must be smart, etc. That's just fantasy, but in reality it doesn't matter to me at all, as long we can communicate. All I want is a gal who enjoys the adventures together whose that loves for who she is. I don't really ask too many questions with women.

The main issue is that I am like a leech and easy get to get upset when a woman doesn't have any interest in me, but I'm working on that of course. Nothing to do with what you said.

Just curious - What do you expect in a woman? What are your likes/dislikes of what a woman do/does?

a leech? that doesn't sounds good... but what do you mean by that? very clingy? possessive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back