Vent about women

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that works. Sometimes, they will refuse to move anywhere but stay where they are. I wouldn't mind to move somewhere new where her and my place has a history while that new place doesn't. Honestly, I'm tired of living here and want to move to somewhere new.. I don't know where I want to go. :lol:

Tired of living in Seattle? :shock:

Yeah, I just lost my patience after the years with all those women. I guess it's time for me to be a little more patient, si?

Yeah - Well, Here's a tip; A woman does not like it when a man is trying too hard. It's kind of a "turn" off thing for a woman when they see a man trying to do things that may seem to be a bit pushy.

Perhaps, You can try and change your approach towards a woman. For instance, If you were to try to keep up with a conversation when the conversation is really "dead", it is not worth trying to keep up with it. You can change the conversation to a different topic. You can ask her what she is interested in, what does she like, what are her favorite stuffs, things like that.

So, in all - You also need to be easy on yourself because it isn't worth all that mental "beat up" towards yourself. Just go with the flow and let the chips fall in it's own place. :)

I've read somewhere and I find it true. It's pretty simple but it takes effort.

1. the most most important rule of all - TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF especially physical appearance. Keep yourself in shape and kempt!
2. Dress to "sell" (when you go to car dealership, you're more likely to take one with clean interior/exterior, right?). Please spend money on a few nice clothes (even pricey) than several cheap, lame clothes.
3. Watch what you talk about (no creepy convo, sexual-innuendo, awkward jokes, etc.)
4. Don't be a blowfish (a fish that puffed up to look intimidating. Girls can see thru it and know you're full of shit)
5. BE CONFIDENT! I noticed a long while back that girls tend to go for "bad boys" because they are the one who take charge and are not afraid of pissing her off :laugh2:. I found out the hard way that being Mr. Nice Guy SUCKS cuz I kept losing them to some assholes. WTF!
6. Don't be cheap. Girls HATE cheap guys.
7. Lastly... ENJOY!! Laugh! Take charge! :cool2:

btw - that's $19.95 for Jiro's Special Edition of Dating Book. :cool2:

It's usually best to avoid women who are willing to dump their boyfriends ASAP to be with you.

Think about it... if those women are willing to dump their boyfriends ASAP for you, then those women will probably do the same thing with you for the next guy.

Also, you can't expect rebounds to happen quickly. If someone says, "I am breaking up with my boyfriend tomorrow"... don't get your hopes up thinking that you will get her right away. There's always a chance that she will regret what she did or end up missing her ex-boyfriend.

It's better to go with someone more independent and single. :thumb:

1. the most most important rule of all - TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF especially physical appearance. Keep yourself in shape and kempt! 2. Dress to "sell" (when you go to car dealership, you're more likely to take one with clean interior/exterior, right?). Please spend money on a few nice clothes (even pricey) than several cheap, lame clothes.
3. Watch what you talk about (no creepy convo, sexual-innuendo, awkward jokes, etc.)
4. Don't be a blowfish (a fish that puffed up to look intimidating. Girls can see thru it and know you're full of shit)
5. BE CONFIDENT! I noticed a long while back that girls tend to go for "bad boys" because they are the one who take charge and are not afraid of pissing her off :laugh2:. I found out the hard way that being Mr. Nice Guy SUCKS cuz I kept losing them to some assholes. WTF!
6. Don't be cheap. Girls HATE cheap guys. 7. Lastly... ENJOY!! Laugh! Take charge! :cool2:

I agree 110% with the bolded statements.

Be more positive about yourself..women like that.

1. the most most important rule of all - TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF especially physical appearance. Keep yourself in shape and kempt!
2. Dress to "sell" (when you go to car dealership, you're more likely to take one with clean interior/exterior, right?). Please spend money on a few nice clothes (even pricey) than several cheap, lame clothes.
6. Don't be cheap. Girls HATE cheap guys.
7. Lastly... ENJOY!! Laugh! Take charge! :cool2:

btw - that's $19.95 for Jiro's Special Edition of Dating Book. :cool2:

Word. 100%.

Keep yourself clean and neat, look whatever most apporicate for yourself. Use cologone as well...works best with some chicks sometimes.

conversation just stay on the topic and keeping it approicate as possible where a certain person wont be feeling so weird about you or whatever lol.

Alot of girls do like going after mostly "bad boys" cause that they are tough shit or whatever but...then again alot of "bad boys" can treat them like crap, especially when it comes to verbally and physical abuse so girls who always go after bad boys are just plain stupid and should know better.

Correct about cheap guys...even if u take a girl out to dinner, DONT let her buy the dinner! buy it yourself! ...cause your the guy, thats why.

Dont be pissed too much or whatever since most girls dont like guys who get mad about alot of things.

Laid back, be yourself, and show them what you are made of.

It's usually best to avoid women who are willing to dump their boyfriends ASAP to be with you.

Think about it... if those women are willing to dump their boyfriends ASAP for you, then those women will probably do the same thing with you for the next guy.

Also, you can't expect rebounds to happen quickly. If someone says, "I am breaking up with my boyfriend tomorrow"... don't get your hopes up thinking that you will get her right away. There's always a chance that she will regret what she did or end up missing her ex-boyfriend.

It's better to go with someone more independent and single. :thumb:

Well, they don't dump their boyfriend to be with me....it's just they broke up a while ago and looking for someone, that's all. I wouldn't date someone like that.

Word. 100%.

Keep yourself clean and neat, look whatever most apporicate for yourself. Use cologone as well...works best with some chicks sometimes.

conversation just stay on the topic and keeping it approicate as possible where a certain person wont be feeling so weird about you or whatever lol.

Alot of girls do like going after mostly "bad boys" cause that they are tough shit or whatever but...then again alot of "bad boys" can treat them like crap, especially when it comes to verbally and physical abuse so girls who always go after bad boys are just plain stupid and should know better.

Correct about cheap guys...even if u take a girl out to dinner, DONT let her buy the dinner! buy it yourself! ...cause your the guy, thats why.

Dont be pissed too much or whatever since most girls dont like guys who get mad about alot of things.

Laid back, be yourself, and show them what you are made of.

I already know that. I disagree about the bad boys part....girls I have met find that bad boys are a huge turn off for them because they will do anything to hurt them.

and WHATEVER the argument is.... LET HER WIN!!! even if she's wrong!! Believe me - you do NOT want to prove her wrong.

Yeah - Well, Here's a tip; A woman does not like it when a man is trying too hard. It's kind of a "turn" off thing for a woman when they see a man trying to do things that may seem to be a bit pushy.

Well, I have known for not trying hard...so I am trying harder. :P Well, it's funny that I'm in the 30's and I'm not good with picking up women properly. :hmm:

Perhaps, You can try and change your approach towards a woman. For instance, If you were to try to keep up with a conversation when the conversation is really "dead", it is not worth trying to keep up with it. You can change the conversation to a different topic. You can ask her what she is interested in, what does she like, what are her favorite stuffs, things like that.

I have tried that before...they say don't know what to talk about, so that kills everything. I have said plenty but it's their turn otherwise stop talking to them.

So, in all - You also need to be easy on yourself because it isn't worth all that mental "beat up" towards yourself. Just go with the flow and let the chips fall in it's own place. :)

Yep, like a river flowing from a bunch of creeks and streams.

And to add, I'm not a cheap guy when it comes to women. I pay it for them, of course. What I don't get...some men don't believe in spoiling women sometimes....but have to work hard to earn something. I believe most women like to be spoiled once in a while.

and WHATEVER the argument is.... LET HER WIN!!! even if she's wrong!! Believe me - you do NOT want to prove her wrong.

True. Apologize to her, even if it wasnt your fault at something lol. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back