Vent about women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I just read the article. I find some pointers that are interesting.

As a man, Do you agree with what was said in the article? If so, Why? If not, Why is that?

I question why a woman was writing this particular article in the first place?

good point but she does raise some good points in this article. methinks she's a lesbian :hmm:

Hmm, I just read the article. I find some pointers that are interesting.

As a man, Do you agree with what was said in the article? If so, Why? If not, Why is that?
I do agree with most of it. I do like:
dependable character - I do not like having to do everything for her. she needs to be capable of doing stuff on her own.
emotional stability - well obviously no one likes drama crap everyday
mutual attraction - :naughty:
education & intelligence - who wants to be with a stupid person?
good cook/housekeeper - good food = happy family but of course man has to help out too.
most importantly.. flexibility - I like woman who can do what I can do and vice versa in terms of doing activity together.

1. If you are blaming women, you need only look at yourself and what you are projecting to them.

2. Take it easy. What's the rush to find a mate? You will only meet desperate women online (and I speak from experience and I don't mean AD).

3. Keep yourself busy. You'd be surprised at who you can meet when you're doing something interesting. I'm going to become a radio DJ.

Beats me. :dunno:

I suppose this woman wanted to write an article to give some pointers and well, it doesn't hurt to try, right?

I do agree with most of it. I do like:
dependable character - I do not like having to do everything for her. she needs to be capable of doing stuff on her own.
emotional stability - well obviously no one likes drama crap everyday
mutual attraction - :naughty:
education & intelligence - who wants to be with a stupid person?
good cook/housekeeper - good food = happy family but of course man has to help out too.
most importantly.. flexibility - I like woman who can do what I can do and vice versa in terms of doing activity together.

All those listed are in the norm and I am just like that too.

However, I noticed in the article - It mentioned that chastity used to be in the top from 1939 and in 2008, it was lowered down. I found that part to be interesting.

I've read somewhere and I find it true. It's pretty simple but it takes effort.

1. the most most important rule of all - TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF especially physical appearance. Keep yourself in shape and kempt!
2. Dress to "sell" (when you go to car dealership, you're more likely to take one with clean interior/exterior, right?). Please spend money on a few nice clothes (even pricey) than several cheap, lame clothes.
3. Watch what you talk about (no creepy convo, sexual-innuendo, awkward jokes, etc.)
4. Don't be a blowfish (a fish that puffed up to look intimidating. Girls can see thru it and know you're full of shit)
5. BE CONFIDENT! I noticed a long while back that girls tend to go for "bad boys" because they are the one who take charge and are not afraid of pissing her off :laugh2:. I found out the hard way that being Mr. Nice Guy SUCKS cuz I kept losing them to some assholes. WTF!
6. Don't be cheap. Girls HATE cheap guys.
7. Lastly... ENJOY!! Laugh! Take charge! :cool2:

btw - that's $19.95 for Jiro's Special Edition of Dating Book. :cool2:

Jake - Epic fail. I makde a lame joke, it was ruined.

1. If you are blaming women, you need only look at yourself and what you are projecting to them.

2. Take it easy. What's the rush to find a mate? You will only meet desperate women online (and I speak from experience and I don't mean AD).

3. Keep yourself busy. You'd be surprised at who you can meet when you're doing something interesting. I'm going to become a radio DJ.

really? :dj:

Hey Seq, don't beat yourself too hard. It seems most people made some good pointers. How about doing something fun, like changing your hairstyle? Grow a goatee instead of the norm? This is a girlie thing, but you might want to hang out by the mall try on some great clothes hehe experiement hehee Its all for fun while you can cool down the frustration of women. Its all good Seq! King of Trees :P

experiment is good idea. Once time, I decided to change my style and went to school. I noticed some women stare at me, did not expect and checked to make sure my pant doesn't open fly.

experiment is good idea. Once time, I decided to change my style and went to school. I noticed some women stare at me, did not expect and checked to make sure my pant doesn't open fly.

Yes, experiementing with different clothes, hair, and etc.. helps when you feel the world is coming down on you and taking trips to the mall sometimes helps not always bec you need to have lots of $$ to buy those cool clothes. I love shopping since, I 've lost some weight its like a transformation and when things looks good and help boost the confidence to carry each day ;)

I just offered some fun advice, of course the heart of the person matters most in a person :)

Mod's Note:

The thread is closed as per thread creator's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back