Vent about women

Status
Not open for further replies.

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not really a bad vent, just fustrated.

Well, it's not exactly dating. When, I meet few women...yep some of them from Alldeaf from the past (one was recent).

2 times in a row, they says they break up with their boyfriends few weeks ago, we get to know each other for a week or so...then they go back to their boyfriends, which is a waste of my time and they stop talking with me which I haven't done anything wrong. My friend told me she was excited to meet me, but when I met her in person..she don't look excited to me...just calm and quiet in a way and looks a bit uncomfortable. Man, what's wrong with those women.

Other times, they don't say they are dating someone else and I find out they're in a relationship and I had no idea what was going on. It makes me mad when women aren't being honest with me about what's going on. It just sucks that many women like to play mind games, which I'm sick of it. I don't really know what's next, anyway.

I talk a lot with some of the women, I put a lot of my energy to try keep the conversation going and they don't seem to know how to keep a conversation sometimes.

*sigh* Sometimes, I feel like I'm a rejector kind of guy. Am I ulgy? Am I boring? What am I?

Dating women through online will not work for serious relationship period.
except 1% lucky chance.

From what it sounds like, Seq --

It sounds like you are trying too hard and expecting too hard.

Maybe it is when you need to take a breather and let things drop in it's place and that's when it will happen.

Yeah, I kind of shared Jolie's thoughts when I read over this topic.

When I start thinking about what I did wrong that makes any particular female grossed out about me - I tend to over analyze and then later I confront them like I've just got to get hardest things things to say out -- as I am not a blunt person in harsh reality, I keep secrets to be secrets and am generally conservative.

Later on, sometimes they (lady friends, past experience) laugh at me and say "Where did you get such an idea? You're thinking way too much"

It's not really a bad vent, just fustrated.

Well, it's not exactly dating. When, I meet few women...yep some of them from Alldeaf from the past (one was recent).

2 times in a row, they says they break up with their boyfriends few weeks ago, we get to know each other for a week or so...then they go back to their boyfriends, which is a waste of my time and they stop talking with me which I haven't done anything wrong. My friend told me she was excited to meet me, but when I met her in person..she don't look excited to me...just calm and quiet in a way and looks a bit uncomfortable. Man, what's wrong with those women.

Other times, they don't say they are dating someone else and I find out they're in a relationship and I had no idea what was going on. It makes me mad when women aren't being honest with me about what's going on. It just sucks that many women like to play mind games, which I'm sick of it. I don't really know what's next, anyway.

I talk a lot with some of the women, I put a lot of my energy to try keep the conversation going and they don't seem to know how to keep a conversation sometimes.

*sigh* Sometimes, I feel like I'm a rejector kind of guy. Am I ulgy? Am I boring? What am I?

Can I be honest with you Sequioa?

As a friend that has already meet you in person. I know that you don't remember me--but I remembered you--especially at Starbucks on Captiol Hill.

With that being said, can I be honest with you and give you pointers? :)

As a friend that has already meet you in person. I know that you don't remember me--but I remembered you--especially at Starbucks on Captiol Hill.

Okay, but tell me in the PM.

From what it sounds like, Seq --

It sounds like you are trying too hard and expecting too hard.

Maybe it is when you need to take a breather and let things drop in it's place and that's when it will happen.

Yeah, I just lost my patience after the years with all those women. I guess it's time for me to be a little more patient, si?

hey tell us here. I'm sure some ADers including me could use some pointers. Why don't you give us general pointers? something like... "common mistakes" we makes.

Okay, but tell me in the PM.

Okay. Fair enough.

hey tell us here. I'm sure some ADers including me could use some pointers. Why don't you give us general pointers? something like... "common mistakes" we makes.

You--I'm not worried about. :lol:

I've meet sequoias in person, although I don't think he remembers me. I found him to be a nice, intelligent person with a good sense of humor. :)

Okay. Fair enough.

You--I'm not worried about. :lol:

I've meet sequoias in person, although I don't think he remembers me. I found him to be a nice, intelligent person with a good sense of humor. :)

Sorry, that I couldn't remember you. You're not the only one that I couldn't remember, some other people too. I guess the accident I had knocked out some of my memory or something.

Sorry, that I couldn't remember you. You're not the only one that I couldn't remember, some other people too. I guess the accident I had knocked out some of my memory or something.

That's okay.

weird! did you meet him for like a few minutes?

weird! did you meet him for like a few minutes?

I don't know, haha. I wish I knew. I slipped and fell and blacked out and went into concussion, I don't know how long. I woke up and didn't know who I am and where I was...until around 20 minutes later...lot of stuff was coming back to me.

Byrdie - help this poor bastard out! How long did you meet sequoias for?

Byrdie - help this poor bastard out! How long did you meet sequoias for?

I already did.

I've seen Sequoias from time to time when he came to the Deaf coffee hour on Saturdays when I was living in Seattle.

We even went to the Cuff.

I already did.

I've seen Sequoias from time to time when he came to the Deaf coffee hour on Saturdays when I was living in Seattle.

We even went to the Cuff.

smiley-bangheadonwall-yellow.gif

Why me? I wish I could remember that and it sounded like fun to me. Maybe pictures would help, but too bad I'm not photogenetic. Not really that popular in photos.

Well..I got another question. An example: If a gal and me like each other and want to meet in person. I look deep in the future, if we want each other and if I move to a state where is way too cold in winter....is it bad idea for me to remain friends just because I hate the cold? One of my friend said that was a stupid move. :rme: I honestly do not like living in a state where it snows a lot or gets way too cold.

That's one of the reason why I prefer to look locally which is the best I can do.

Well..I got another question. An example: If a gal and me like each other and want to meet in person. I look deep in the future, if we want each other and if I move to a state where is way too cold in winter....is it bad idea for me to remain friends just because I hate the cold? One of my friend said that was a stupid move. :rme: I honestly do not like living in a state where it snows a lot or gets way too cold.

That's one of the reason why I prefer to look locally which is the best I can do.

You both can also compromise on a different place too. By going to a new place together--you both won't have a "history" of it.

By her relocating to Seattle or you relocating to her place--it will be the one partner at a disadvantage because of no friends, no family, etc. That isn't being fair. That's being a little selfish.

When I meet my sweetie--I moved into his place and I never felt like we owned it together. Plus I didn't know the town well enough and he had "history". By us moving to the coast and onto Spokane--we are moving into a place we have no "history" and you get to create your own community as well.

You both can also compromise on a different place too. By going to a new place together--you both won't have a "history" of it.

By her relocating to Seattle or you relocating to her place--it will be the one partner at a disadvantage because of no friends, no family, etc. That isn't being fair. That's being a little selfish.

When I meet my sweetie--I moved into his place and I never felt like we owned it together. Plus I didn't know the town well enough and he had "history". By us moving to the coast and onto Spokane--we are moving into a place we have no "history" and you get to create your own community as well.

yeah, that works. Sometimes, they will refuse to move anywhere but stay where they are. I wouldn't mind to move somewhere new where her and my place has a history while that new place doesn't. Honestly, I'm tired of living here and want to move to somewhere new.. I don't know where I want to go. :lol:

Awww.. I guess your wrong time and wrong people.., But Someday You will meet a right gal!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back