Valentine Day

awwwwwwwwww they are a cute couple. Enjoy them while you can. Hugs

Sabrina said:
This is my favorite picture of my son and his girlfriend. My son cooked a dinner for their romantic.

whoa!! what a good looking kid you got!! too bad he is too young!! :giggle:

Meg said:
Dont think about, zestyflirt, about robbing the cradle. :whistle:

sheesh!! i dont want to be the next.. whats her name.. shit.. i forgot her name.. she slept with a 13 yr old kid and had two kids.. (served jail time for it) got out recently and got married to that kid who is now 22 or so.. remember that story??

zesty said:
sheesh!! i dont want to be the next.. whats her name.. shit.. i forgot her name.. she slept with a 13 yr old kid and had two kids.. (served jail time for it) got out recently and got married to that kid who is now 22 or so.. remember that story??

Yea I saw that movie, She is nuts. I am glad she is not my teacher or my son's lover. I would have HYAH!!!!!!!!!!!

zesty said:

Yes, I see that movie. Her name is Mary Kay Letourneau.

HeyRed Valentine is coming soon.. Wonder if my heart will start beating slow now till next Monday ( 14th) and wonder who is going to send me 12 roses and shape of Heart candies ... Will you be MINE? ha ha hah!! :beer: <<< I probably drink that on my Valentine Day just me???? ::)) Happy Valentine to ya'll!

zesty said:
whoa!! what a good looking kid you got!! too bad he is too young!! :giggle:

Too bad, your Mom can't keep her legs close until year of 1986. :roll:

zesty said:

Oh yeah, that is MaryKay Letourneau. Sicko Teacher !! I heard, she goes back to this young man and child. Her husband and kids are moving down to Alaksa to keep away from Mary Kay.

Sorry... :topic:

My Valentine * early* this weekend I am going visit my lovely grandbaby that what I count the love and happy day w that little girl on my Valentine day!!! lot of hugssssssss Isnt that sweet? :thumb:

:mrgreen: I have wonderful Valentine Day!! Yea YEa there is small choc. candies and Mores... YUMMY even tho Dinner!! I really enjoyed my day on Valentine Day!!!

After a long day, I came home at 8 to find a large bouqet of tulips at my doorstep. I was really touched by that :) It made my day!!! It was sent by my ex boyfriend from years ago so it was sweet of him to remember that I adore tulips, not roses.

Afterall, my Valentines Day went by nicely not as bad as I feared :)

Meg said:
After a long day, I came home at 8 to find a large bouqet of tulips at my doorstep. I was really touched by that :) It made my day!!! It was sent by my ex boyfriend from years ago so it was sweet of him to remember that I adore tulips, not roses.

Afterall, my Valentines Day went by nicely not as bad as I feared :)

Wow, that was so thoughtful of him !! Do I know him?

Our 'valentine' day was pretty good. I 'pushed' it back to Saturday to surprise Nas and she loved it. She was expecting that we will do something on Monday (yesterday -- Valentine's day) but she was surprised by that. It is my first time to do that and it is our first 'Valentine' together as well.

I called Nas' mother to get some advices on what kind of japanese meal I can cook for Nas (btw, she is half japanese). Her mother gave me several suggestions and I picked one (I cannot spell that out and Nas took the cookbook with her to show off her friends so I couldn't look up the recipe to spell it out). I cooked the homemade japanese traditional meal and set up the romantic setting (candlelights, flowers [Lilies - her favorite flowers], etc). After these, I put the suit on and stand to wait for Nas to come (huge thank to SK heheh) and she was shocked to see that.

Whenever we were done with our meal, I put her favorite 'romantic' songs on and dance with her for a while then gave her the massage. I also took her to one place where we can see many stars (approx 30 mins to drive) and we chatted for an hour or so. That's lot of work for men like me, whew but it does worth my time because she giggled several times... that's 'good' sign for me :D

I definitely will do that again in few weeks later to surprise her (I hope she didn't read this post...)

Last edited:
Magatsu said:
Our 'valentine' day was pretty good. I 'pushed' it back to Saturday to surprise Nas and she loved it. She was expecting that we will do something on Monday (yesterday -- Valentine's day) but she was surprised by that. It is my first time to do that and it is our first 'Valentine' together as well.

I called Nas' mother to get some advices on what kind of japanese meal I can cook for Nas (btw, she is half japanese). Her mother gave me several suggestions and I picked one (I cannot spell that out and Nas took the cookbook with her to show off her friends so I couldn't look up the recipe to spell it out). I cooked the homemade japanese traditional meal and set up the romantic setting (candlelights, flowers [Lilies - her favorite flowers], etc). After these, I put the suit on and stand to wait for Nas to come (huge thank to SK heheh) and she was shocked to see that.

Whenever we are done with our meal, I put her favorite 'romantic' songs and dance with her for a while then gave her the massage. I also took her to one place where we can see many stars (approx 30 mins to drive) and we chatted for an hour or so. That's lot of work for men like me, whew but it does worth my time because she giggled several times... that's 'good' sign for me :D

I definitely will do that again in few weeks later to surprise her (I hope she didn't read this post...)

jawdrop.gif
Magatus, You sure are such a romance guy, That was really sweet what you did for her, awwww
mecry.gif
wish there was more guys like you around, We "the women" need them, Where are they?

V-day was sweet for me. I got chocolate and asked out by a boy )turned it down. can't stant the twit) but i foind it soo sweet. and the look on my lovely angel's face when i gave her three pink roses (pink her fave color) was so priceless that it made my whole day! :hug: :fruit:

I know Valentine Day is over. But guess what? I got surprised by a package from a secret admirer from alldeaf yesterday night after I drove home from work. Thanks sweetheart! :ily:

Attachments

• valentine.jpg
    valentine.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
Back