US May Attack Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you this,,3 Nations you never mess with,, 1.China,,2,Russia 3.USA
During WWII Hitler decided to invade russia. He wanted to take russia when the war ended hitler nazi army was defeated. Then during the 50s though 60s USSR took 2/3 or europe by invading eurpean nations.The russians punished europe for attacking mother russia. Now the Arabs attacked NYC on 9-11. Were are now punishing arabic nations just like the russians did to europe. We will take over 1/3 arabic land when this is over.We are teaching the world a lesson dont ever ,EVER mess with the US.

ravensteve1961 said:
.We are teaching the world a lesson dont ever ,EVER mess with the US.

Errr...dont speak for ME. I am not out to tell the world not to mess around with us.

Bush is putting that statement in our mouths, whether we like it or not. That statement only provokes more hostile reactions. Instead Bush should focus on GOODWILL, not trying to prove to the world that we are the best.

Magatsu said:
I think Bush is more threated to us, americans than any countries are.
Yep, the missing WMD is actually Bush... himself! :eek:

Agreed. It is not Bush himself, he is just a moron, a figurehead. It is the power behind him that is the biggest danger to life on this planet.
And by the way, it is true that China will help Iran if there is any attack. At present China and Russia are partaking in a MASSIVE joint military exercise. Why, do you think? There are MILLIONS of their soldiers taking part.
What the media won't report is that the USA is no longer the military Superpower it is portrayed to be. China is. And soon China will also be the world's economic superpower. Whose fault is this?

Peachy Lady said:
My gosh...I am now worried more and more about my husband's cousin who is stationed in Iraq. He's only 23. His cousin is very special to me because he is very kind hearted, true gentleman with everyone and plans to become a minister. He was pulled out of college to go to Iraq because he was already in the service. He just arrived there and will be there for a year or so. Don't need another war! :pissed:

wow my cousin is also 23 years old. he is stationed in Ft. Hood, TX. i love him but his irish temper. admit that i feel afraid of something happen to him very bad. not want his blood on bush's hand. sorry to say but that's true.

hope no more wars after resolve the problem with Iraq and Afhgan for Bin Laden's missing first. Plus look at the budget. enuff with WARS!!!!

Impossible to do like that. We can't keep attacking to Muslim or the world will aganist USA because they would think that we are invading middle east because of their muslim culture and oil. If Bush do that then I must join rebal group to fight aganist USA for attacking middle east.

We ARE fighting.
I just think that we got a shot to make a difference before the internet is taken over.
Peace

we've already been into war ever since 9/11th.
we are already at war in afhagstian (whatever that is spelled) because of bin laden and still on the hunt looking for him and just went to war in Iraq two years ago and now that the news are saying that we may attack Iran, I'm not quite surprised.

we are already at war in the middle east and it doesn't matter which country we attack in, because most of the middle east countries are linked to terrorism on 9/11th attacks and stuff like that...

this is most definetly a very long war...and would possibly have war with the entire middle east in the future to end mass detrustion, oil trading, terrorism, and the find for bin laden...everything happens so fast.

Cheri said:
Another war? Good Grief, We do not need another war, we already went to war with Iraq. How many more millions of dollar bills are we gotta spend again? Enough is enough! :roll:
we already have more than one war...we are fighting half of the entire middle east, if you didn't know. things have alot worse after saddam was captured.

Well arabs should have thought twiced before ramming 747s into the WTC and into the pentagon. Just like japs shouls thought twiced before attacking peral harbor and we would never dropped the atomic bomb on them.

Steel said:
we already have more than one war...we are fighting half of the entire middle east, if you didn't know. things have alot worse after saddam was captured.

And I told you it wouldn't get better either if you reelected Bush, Looks like you got yourself :Owned: Bushlover :giggle:

ravensteve1961 said:
Well arabs should have thought twiced before ramming 747s into the WTC and into the pentagon. Just like japs shouls thought twiced before attacking peral harbor and we would never dropped the atomic bomb on them.

Do you know what Terrorist is? Terrorist is independent from the Government. Arab country had do nothing with WTC. Only Terrorist did to WTC. WE ARE WAR WITH TERRORIST NOT WITH ARAB. OF COURSE WE ARE WAR WITH IRAQI FOR THEIR FREEDOM. We are not war with Iran, Syria, or Eypt, etc.

Ok, If entry of Arab country had planned for the WTC events, then everyone in American will become a solider and fight aganist Arab world. What we had done would be very different. We will cut every other factory than military and we will put full scale on weapon factory. It is unimaginible.

"Jihad (sp?) War" It means Holy war. Christian VS Muslim. It is even worse war than we ever had experienced. No one would be able to imagine that kind of war. It will be full of blood bath war, just because of which religious was right, Christianity or Muslism.

Let me warn to you, the Rapture is coming ver soon. Be prepared for 2nd Christ return. I am ready for his 2nd return.

Well.. I have been keep myself quiet but i think its time for me to post my opinion on this. Nothing personal but honestly, i believe that its not the american soliders that are killing the iraqis right now but the foriegn terrorists are killing iraqis right now as an example, an amublance drove by a terrorist plowed into a mosqul for an iraqian's wedding and it blew up and killed 12 people if im not mistaken. Another example, the terrorists blew up a pipe that were used for water supply linked to baghdad which cut down by 80 percents or so if im not mistaken. Now two iraqis were executed on a public street by al qaeda terrorists. So right now its muslims killing muslims. Oh yeah didnt they executed an iraqi woman who were the head of CARE when she tried to help her fellow country people when she could fled from Iraqi but she didnt. They also killed poll workers who were risked their lives to proceed and seek democracy. And keep this in mind, mostly of the terrorists are not iraqi natives but out of Iraqi, largely noticeable Jordanians. So, thats enough with the examples. And thats my two cents. Cheers

Cheri said:
And I told you it wouldn't get better either if you reelected Bush, Looks like you got yourself :Owned: Bushlover :giggle:

yup... and unfortunely all of us who hate bush have to pay for it too as well :-/

Which is it? Having soldiers dying under bush? Or terrorist attacking america and americans dying under john kerry? Cant have it both ways

Crazymanw00t said:
Let me warn to you, the Rapture is coming ver soon. Be prepared for 2nd Christ return. I am ready for his 2nd return.

What a bunch of nonsense, nobody can foresee the rapture. Period.

It can happen ANYTIME. Everybody thought that the rapture would come in their lifetime for the last 2,000 years... but did it happen?

No.

Like I said, nobody can foresee or know when the rapture is coming. It is a time that nobody are to be aware of. It is to happen at a time that is least expected.

The important thing to do is... be a true Christian in your heart. Then you'll always be ready.

ravensteve1961 said:
When jesus comes ill be running towards him ask him to heal me.
And... I'll remind him not to. ;)

ravensteve1961 said:
Which is it? Having soldiers dying under bush? Or terrorist attacking america and americans dying under john kerry? Cant have it both ways

Here we go again you assuming what would John Kerry would do if Bush hasn't won. What make you think that soldiers would be dying under John Kerry? He has never became a President yet he lost remember? So leave his name out of it. :pissed:

ravensteve1961 said:
When jesus comes ill be running towards him ask him to heal me.

What make you think Jesus will heal you with an attitude like you have now? You said so much bad things about God. Don't forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back