US May Attack Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheri said:
Here we go again you assuming what would John Kerry would do if Bush hasn't won. What make you think that soldiers would be dying under John Kerry? He has never became a President yet he lost remember? So leave his name out of it. :pissed:

What make you think Jesus will heal you with an attitude like you have now? You said so much bad things about God. Don't forget that.
Jesus loves everyone my dear, Even TTT and me ,,He loves you too.

ravensteve1961 said:
Jesus loves everyone my dear, Even TTT and me ,,He loves you too.
Sorry, I am :topic:
Yes, Jesus loves everyone, and that is why He died for us.

None of us deserves the love of God. We are all rotten sinners. But God loves us despite our ways and attitudes, not because of them.

None of us deserves healing from God. He heals people when He knows it is the best thing to do. Sometimes He doesn't heal people because He knows that is not the best thing for that person. It doesn't depend on the "niceness" of the person being healed.

Again, I am sorry for the interruption.

The asshole President Bush had a war in Iraq for several years. He thought, Iraq had a chemcial wheapons. There is no evidence. Now, Bush blames Iran. What if there is no another evidence of chemcial wheapons?

Bush loves to see more blood coming out and died people on the ground. What is the fucking wrong with American people vote Bush for? It makes me piss off when I heard Bush is re-elected for second term of USA President.

I voted for bush because IM SICK N TIRED OF LIBERALISM! All democrats do is find new ways to take money out of your wallet and you got no saying about it.

ravensteve1961 said:
I voted for bush because IM SICK N TIRED OF LIBERALISM! All democrats do is find new ways to take money out of your wallet and you got no saying about it.

Please take your rantings elsewhere. This is the thread about an almost certain attack on Iran, not your platform for ranting. You use every thread as an opportunity to blast liberals.

I am disgusted as this Iran thing is a perfect example of Bush being " bull in a china shop."

ravensteve1961 said:

Listen, if you're concerned about your taxes there are more reasonable ways to vote. I'll most certainly agree with you that liberals are all winos who dump billions of dollars every year into wasteful things like social security. This new concept of neo-conservatism is no better though. The blue collar man is getting one under by these communist bastards that you voted for. In fact if you look at your options Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb are no better.

You want to know where your taxes are going? 11 billion dollars every month is wasted into a country that we have no business being in. Halliburton got 12 different no bid contracts when they were hired in Iraq. What does this mean? It means that the money we work for every single day is being given to different companies. Even if you agree with the war there is no way of justifying a no bid contract. The government should look out for the interest of the American people first, and that means the cheapest and most efficient of a company. Halliburton is not cheap, and it is not efficient. This country has never seen anything more scandalous since Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge were busted in the Teapot Dome scandal.

So next you're probably going to ask "well what about John Kerry?" Let me just say that John Kerry is an immoral suck up. He is just as guilty as George Bush when it comes to wasting money. The big dig by far was the worst case of American pork barreling I've ever seen in my lifetime.

At this point you're probably wondering who I voted for. I voted for Michael Badnarik of the Libertarian party. What does the libertarian party stand for?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Libertarian_Party

Read up on that and I think you'll find a much more honest party. It's true a libertarian president will probably never be elected... But voting isn't about going for who is most likely going to win... It's about voicing YOUR opinion.

- Sabrina's son
Jason

ravensteve1961 said:
Our pocket goes to homeland security, who created it? Republicans. Million dollars come out of our tax payers. My neice makes so much money working for Bush and we pay her 95,000 dollars per year, her husband 105,000 and more $$$$ for people who work at homeland securtiy. Quit whine. Screw you for spit at us for being liberalism. You did not listen to Bush last Thursday when he said it is time American people to be united. I guess we the liberalisms democrats will never be united because of you and others who are like you. I am sick of your attacks on us for our beliefs.

jazzy said:
Our pocket goes to homeland security, who created it? Republicans. Million dollars come out of our tax payers. My neice makes so much money working for Bush and we pay her 95,000 dollars per year, her husband 105,000 and more $$$$ for people who work at homeland securtiy. Quit whine. Screw you for spit at us for being liberalism. You did not listen to Bush last Thursday when he said it is time American people to be united. I guess we the liberalisms democrats will never be united because of you and others who are like you. I am sick of your attacks on us for our beliefs.

Well said Jazzy!

Raven - it is time to look for COMMON GROUNDS between Democrats and Republicans, not trying to divide us even further with your own personal opinions. Listen to your Bush for once as he even said it is TIME TO BE UNITED.

Leave us Democrats alone and stop lashing so much because franklysometimes your anger scares me.

Well the next democratic president is gonna cause a nuclear war. Nostradamus predicted this. So im trying to put a delay in this event.

ravensteve1961 said:
Well the next democratic president is gonna cause a nuclear war. Nostradamus predicted this. So im trying to put a delay in this event.

Jeez and tell me how exactly areyou trying to delay this event? Your lashing out on us will resolve this?

Why dont you get out of your house and do some lobbying/writing to appropriate people who can help you prevent this. We, ADers, are not the folks you should be talking to. That would be much more efficient.

LOL, Don't you love this thread? I couldn't agree with more what you girls stated, jazzy, Meg and Sabrina. You hit the right spot there. ;)

Is struggle for freedom for the middle east all worth it? I am so embarrassment living in United States under Bush being the President I aren't going to lie about it, This whole war is the world's wasted wealth, "Wasted of billions of dollars" Iraq was a price worth paying? Will Iran be the price worth paying too? Not to me it isn't worth it.

Its Worth it cause of this...
BBX11WashingtonPostX.jpg

And now arabs are gonna pay for it.

Last edited:
Sabrina said:
The asshole President Bush had a war in Iraq for several years. He thought, Iraq had a chemcial wheapons. There is no evidence. Now, Bush blames Iran. What if there is no another evidence of chemcial wheapons?

Bush loves to see more blood coming out and died people on the ground. What is the fucking wrong with American people vote Bush for? It makes me piss off when I heard Bush is re-elected for second term of USA President.
u know that bush isn't only president who had war with iraq... clinton did have war with iraq druing his terms.. thats something us americans didn't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back