US May Attack Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
well. it is not new news. i dont beleive we ll get another war with iran.

deafclimber said:
well. it is not new news. i dont beleive we ll get another war with iran.

No it is not " new " news but it seems to be more definite than ever. Haven't Bush administration learned enough from Iraq fiasco?? North Korea is threatening to attack us. I think Bush needs to refine his diplomatic skills and get us out of this mess without resorting to yet another useless, bloody and expensive war.

The latest I have seen is rumbling about attacking Syria. I pray that neither takes place. Sad.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bush did this. :roll:

I wouldn't be surprised if we had World War III any time soon. :eek:

My gosh...I am now worried more and more about my husband's cousin who is stationed in Iraq. He's only 23. His cousin is very special to me because he is very kind hearted, true gentleman with everyone and plans to become a minister. He was pulled out of college to go to Iraq because he was already in the service. He just arrived there and will be there for a year or so. Don't need another war! :pissed:

i understand what u mean, but it is still not new to me. likely the media has talking about us to attack iran and north korea for a couple of times so i have a gut that us wont attack iran. i can be wrong. let us pray there ll be no more war beside the war in iraq.

i think north korea is more threated to us than iran is.

[edit: adding comment]

Last edited:
VamPyroX said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Bush did this. :roll:

I wouldn't be surprised if we had World War III any time soon. :eek:

well input..

[edit:forget to add quote]

Last edited:
That's Bush for you. 'Born-again' or Compassionate Christian? Bullshit. He is a warmonger and he went against everything that Jesus teaches.

I wonder if China will do something about it because they apparently 'signed' the allegation with Iran or something like that... Bush's foreign policy is completely retarded and disaster.

deafclimber said:
i think north korea is more threated to us than iran is.

[edit: adding comment]
I think Bush is more threated to us, americans than any countries are.

deafclimber said:
interesting. like what ?
His retarded economy policy (our dollar value is weakest against EU as example). His foreign policy sow many angers in many countries which can lead to World War against America in the future. His enormous stupidity. The list is limitless.

Edit: Few more - http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=12924

Check it out why I think he is more threatened to us, americans than any countries are.

Last edited:
Another war? Good Grief, We do not need another war, we already went to war with Iraq. How many more millions of dollar bills are we gotta spend again? Enough is enough! :roll:

Cheri said:
Another war? Good Grief, We do not need another war, we already went to war with Iraq. How many more millions of dollar bills are we gotta spend again? Enough is enough! :roll:
You know what is funny? Bush voters don't realize that they pay more taxes for war than Social Security and yet they didn't complain about war while they are whining about SS.

Go figures.

magatsu, out of my curiousity, are you angry at bush ? no offense. ok ? election was just over and we move on so do kerry/edward. i m not just in politic thingy.

For what he did to these over 100,000 innocent iraqi deaths, destroys over 141 millions acres of wildlifes, makes poor more poorer, etc etc.. Yes I am.

If you want to be passive about it, that's your choice (no offense) but for me, I rather to fight against him and everything what he stands for.

Classic quote: All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing.

deafclimber said:
magatsu, out of my curiousity, are you angry at bush ? no offense. ok ? election was just over and we move on so do kerry/edward. i m not just in politic thingy.

It is easy for you to say, when Bush cost alot of lives in Iraq. If we have another war that comes the lives of many people again, How can we move on? What happen to peace? Does it ever matter to anyone anymore?

Cheri said:
It is easy for you to say, when Bush cost alot of lives in Iraq. If we have another war that comes the lives of many people again, How can we move on? What happen to peace? Does it ever matter to anyone anymore?
Thank you for pointing 'peace' out!

Same thinking minds eh? Magatsu? :thumb:

I don't believe it's quite possible to develop an invasion on Iran unless they plan to withdraw a large portion of the army from Iraq. Otherwise, a draft will be proposed in order to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back