*UPDATE* On Hovrs Mvp

*ummm* Are u already in your access account?
If you are ready to open on your account, then you must see on your account "where am I in the MVP line?" (click).. you can see, who are you on the waiting list!? But, Important is, If you do have your own purple number on your account, if yes.
so, you will get MVP in 1-3 month later. I think so...

yea I decided to call my rep of HOVRS to see whats up, he finally gave me ticket code to enter line and I started invite my family and friends now

Post here this thread if you are already purple connect and want to get PM from other purple connect to share name and email address for MVP invite to built up purple connect in your address book

I am already purple member just need few more to get door open . pm me if can if not you can try via email me for those who are under 50 post . Glad I thought about that for under 50 post . Ha HA HA HA HA

I am already purple member just need few more to get door open . pm me if can if not you can try via email me for those who are under 50 post . Glad I thought about that for under 50 post . Ha HA HA HA HA

I am already at one person left to the door. *KNOCK KNOCK* Hello HOVRS....please open the door....let me in! *knock knock*....hello....anyone home? LOL

Anyone who wants my invite, please send me your PM with your name and emaila ddress, and I'll be gladly to add you and send the invite. The more, the better!
PM me i can give you email and name for mvp

Wait do you have to get as many invited to move forward to the door to get it opened just so you get mvp if you don't will you be stuck not moving forward to door?
And other question, if there's 2 deaf in 1 household and 1 vp (vp-200 by sorenson) can you and other person get each own mvp and call each other? Cuz only 1 vp...?
Or have to get other vp?

Help lol I'm in the last 5th of the line and I invited 10 people but nobody except 1 accepted yet.....

So close...yet so far. PM me to exchange invites. The more the merrier, the more the closer to the door

I am already purple, and looking for more neat VP users, so PM me your first and last name, and email address. I will add you when I get the information. Thank you.

MVP Purple Ticket

if you want purple ticket full name and your email address Please PM me and I will send you for invite Thank you!

Hovrs said that you can't buy MVP or it not for sale.

Two options - MVP free if you invite a lot of deafies into the HOVRS list or buy it now for $299

I did talk to helpHovrs that I want to buy MVP but she said MVP is not sale. :shock:

She want to give free MVP for all deaf people.

They won't let deaf people buy MVP.

I can see many deaf people are waiting for free MVP for many months because of free MVP.

Who told you that you can buy it for $299.00? Let me know.

Thank you

I did talk to helpHovrs that I want to buy MVP but she said MVP is not sale. :shock:

She want to give free MVP for all deaf people.

They won't let deaf people buy MVP.

I can see many deaf people are waiting for free MVP for many months because of free MVP.

Who told you that you can buy it for $299.00? Let me know.

Thank you

Well, Purple not yet selling MVP. I don't know when will they be ready to sell. but they can sell P3 netbook at $399. Are you deaf or hearing?

Back